Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Events freaking SUCKS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events freaking SUCKS!

seriously, not only unlimited events are removed, BUT YOU GUYS ALSO REMOVE THE WING EXCHANGE. FREAKING TROLLERS!

Originally posted by Rixuel View Post
    seriously, not only unlimited events are removed, BUT YOU GUYS ALSO REMOVE THE WING EXCHANGE. FREAKING TROLLERS!
    They'll just add the set to clothing shard exchange and so now we'll have to waste clothing 100 clothing shards for basically just the wings. Yup r2 king of trolls.

Comment

people are freaking going bat **** insane because hot events is awful, terribly awful.

heavy cashers are not stupid and they will stop spending. lol

oh yeah and ONE LAST THING, unsatisfied players = BAD ADVERTISING for the game, so not only Wartune is gonna lose players, but Wartune will also NOT GET NEW PLAYERS.

Whoever is behind the Hot Events of Wartune, you're DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
      Last edited by Rixuel; 03-08-2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rixuel View Post
        people are freaking going bat **** insane because hot events is awful, terribly awful.

heavy cashers are not stupid and they will stop spending. lol

oh yeah and ONE LAST THING, unsatisfied players = BAD ADVERTISING for the game, so not only Wartune is gonna lose players, but Wartune will also NOT GET NEW PLAYERS.

Whoever is behind the Hot Events of Wartune, you're DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
        What's funny is that they tried to get everyone to vote for wartune being the best mmorpg of the year or something and then they go and screw the game up.
        Last edited by Orpheus92; 03-09-2016, 07:48 AM.

Comment

And some greedy prats did exactly that for the miniscule reward pack that they were giving. Shows the kind of whores some people just inherently are.

Comment

Oh I went up the gauntlet with that one. Brought along a firefight from those mindless booty smoochers as a result. I cannot lie to myself or others in saying that it is the best when it is not (sorry, but it won't do).
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X