Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Mark clothes as "Owned"

Just like mounts - mark clothes as "owned."

Maybe I'm a bit lazy and want to save a few minutes researching whether I have a piece or not. Every minute counts.

+1000 on this

Comment

This makes too much logical sense for R2 to implement it.

Comment

I would love to see that. They do it for mounts, telling you which ones you already own, so it shouldn't be that difficult to do the same for clothes.

Comment

Would be great if they give us clothes we don't have when we synth so we don't get the same "buy-in-a-shop" clothing each time. But this one's good as well.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I like the idea of marking clothing we already have as "owned". It would also be nice if clothing could be recycled for clothing shards the same way that duplicate mounts can be recycled for beast souls. Higher quality clothing and rare looks, naturally, should be worth more shards than other looks, since they are supposedly harder to get.

I doubt it will happen since R2 is more known for nerfing and taking stuff away than for giving nice features that benefit players and let us get more for free.

Comment

I like the idea of marking clothing we already have as "owned". It would also be nice if clothing could be recycled for clothing shards the same way that duplicate mounts can be recycled for beast souls. Higher quality clothing and rare looks, naturally, should be worth more shards than other looks, since they are supposedly harder to get.

I doubt it will happen since R2 is more known for nerfing and taking stuff away than for giving nice features that benefit players and let us get more for free.

Comment

Very good idea!
                Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                Server: EST, R2games
                Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                Toon: Knight
                Guild: -

Comment

This is an idea I can actually get behind

Comment

support this good idea

Comment