Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

i wanted to know how many millions can a city with max gold studies (skill tower ,acadmy normal and advanced studies )can give dialy ?
    i heard it is from 60 to 100 milliom is that right or close ?

-also wanted to know if kid's sylph take aplace in eud arena ot it got no effect at all

-l so wanna know if choas rune works in (atoll/world boss/wild boss/dungeons like ef nm /di/bi/spire nm )

-what about fang of fear ,when i leave guild would i lose them like contribution or not ?

-which astral is better enhanced ruthlessness or holly will power or enhanced illusion?
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
    i wanted to know how many millions can a city with max gold studies (skill tower ,acadmy normal and advanced studies )can give dialy ?
    i heard it is from 60 to 100 milliom is that right or close ?

-also wanted to know if kid's sylph take aplace in eud arena ot it got no effect at all

-l so wanna know if choas rune works in (atoll/world boss/wild boss/dungeons like ef nm /di/bi/spire nm )

-what about fang of fear ,when i leave guild would i lose them like contribution or not ?

-which astral is better enhanced ruthlessness or holly will power or enhanced illusion?

1) My city gold production per hour is 73766/hour, i dont think we could ever get that many millions from just our city doing nothing.

2) The sylph on your eudaemon isn't shown in Euda Arena, nor do I think those stats are given to that euda during those fights.

3) It does work, in MPDs on the Mobs, no on the rest.

4) They are stored in your profile and are not considered contribution, so you can leave and they will still be in your profile.

5) Test them out is your best bet here, mostly personal preference. That being said, most consider the Ruthlessness astral one that you would'nt use day to day, as in the end the damage inflicted is roughly the same. But again, personal preference.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

1. Don't really know since I do not have some of them maxed out. You may want to ask someone who is able to get that.
      2. You're in the same boat as I am trying to figure that one out. I would lean towards "Yes" when it comes to stats.
      3. Unless it says "players only", I am sure it can work everywhere else. If there is one on the opposing party, I don't think it would work, but who knows.
      4. You don't lose Fang of Fear. I travel between two guilds (my personal and the one I am assigned) and they don't get reset or lost. Knock yourself out.
      5. I would stay away from anything that gives a wide range of damage (aka floating damage) since some hits will sometimes give you a lower attack. I am thinking ruthlessness is just that, so stay away from it. With Astrals, you want to go with the highest quality of such, but at the same time one that is beneficial to your build.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

disgree on point 3 .. damg done by rune counts everywhere also bosses .. just not the effect

Comment

thank you all so much for answering ,that helped me alot
          they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Working...
          X