No announcement yet.

narcissistic player(s) intentionally parking a freya in tok nm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is that anyone who is NOT in the 7M region has no chance in TOK due to the top guys all having red merged sylphs and Knighthood. And fighting for an hour is just ludicruous. I got better things to do with my life than spend 1 hour on one part of a game. R2 can go suck my donkey.

Comment

If they improve the rewards for TOK, it might be worth doing again. The amount of whips & other materials from the rewards chests are really for relatively new & low players. Anyone who can beat the respective levels probably don't need such things badly. The ones who need them badly are the little ones who can't last one hit from the opponent eudaemons. Sounds like encouraging the little ones to beg the big guys to tag along, or to encourage the big guys to sign up for alts to tag along. lol

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        The problem is that anyone who is NOT in the 7M region has no chance in TOK due to the top guys all having red merged sylphs and Knighthood. And fighting for an hour is just ludicruous.
        Not entirely true. 2 of my team are under 6 mils and 2 are a little bit over 6 and we can do tok prety easy.Usualy takes us 15-30 min depends how many freya/friggas are on. We managed to beat it with 3 so it does not requare to be knighthooded or over 7 mil br to do tok nm

Comment

my team has 2 guys 7 mill+ me 5 mill and another 5 mill and we can pass tok nm easily

maybe your doin something wrong lol

but if r2 changed tok nm to include the knighthood skills for these top players (hope they dont) then you will moan about this also making them OP

Comment

Most probably yes but i am not putting much effor on the game anymore. i would have left year ago if it was not my team to drag me back. But yes if they include the knighthood skills tok will be doable only for the top players in each server and it will be imposible for all others

Comment

the lowest team I've done it with(with frigga at tok shadows) is 5,4m 5,0m 4,3m and 3,3m. As long as you know how to do it, you aren't required to have a OP team.

However, I am so happy when a knighthood player helps <3

Comment

We do tok nm daily with 3 of us and clear it whether there is 1 or 2 Frigga`s in the mix, yeah can take a little longer if 2 frigga`s but u need to play sensibly and use chaos or HS at the right time.
                But then we are a team of 3 with a combined BR of 20 Mill +

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                  I know this can be annoying for ppl who want to do tok but i really have no idea why would you want to waste half an hour in tok or even 10 minutes for those pure garbage rewards. Me and my party havent done tok in months although we could finish on lower difficulties. It's just not worth the time and effort, not even by far.
                  When it's the best source for whips, yeah it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                    We do tok nm daily with 3 of us and clear it whether there is 1 or 2 Frigga`s in the mix, yeah can take a little longer if 2 frigga`s but u need to play sensibly and use chaos or HS at the right time.
                    But then we are a team of 3 with a combined BR of 20 Mill +
                    Knighthood skills help due to debuffs the skills have. Spamming chaos and stun help to some extent, but are luck based. Its very hard to out dps the heal spam if you don't have some heavy hitters in your group. One trick that can help is mage eud with only damnation and heal delphic on. The damn stacks (for now) and helps you take down the shadows a bit faster.

Comment

try this one on for size yesterday we had a strong tok team to play heck one player was over 7 mill br the rest of us over 3 mill we were doing easy well because of me lol they were helping me get past easy so we can do
                      harder and get more rewords. lol I have a great guild anyway we were there for over an hour before we all gave up because every time we would get them to no health (dead) boom boom boom all would do rain dance and we would have to start over. we were stronger but all that rain dancing was taking forever. this was set on easy lowest setting with someone over 7 mill br wow. now ill never get tok

Comment

suggestion for ToK: all player take Chaos rune, all take Oracle with demnation only, and all take a wind sylph with steal skill...a orange medusa do well

with this my team go nm very easy, and i think, it will help smaller ones too

Comment

And what is your team's BR?

Comment

we are all around 5 Mio BR, but a lot guildmates, with around 3,5 till 4 mio BR go with this strategy too....

Comment

Working...
                            X