Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if we changed every other word we said....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if we changed every other word we said....

to big spender. It'd look a lot like wartune does now. Big spender event rewards big spender rewards to big spenders who spend big during big spending events on the game of big spender. We get it...you want people to spend big. To bad it's having the opposite effects and chasing away lots of your customers.

Frankly,

HEE-HAW!!!

does come to mind when describing those foolish enough to blindly spend without getting anything in return. Pixels? Please, anyone can make pixels, but no satisfaction can be gained about in a game like this.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Just saw the requirement to exchange for the clothing set in the event. $800 to get the set (I neverlook at the spender events or the recharge ones, so sue me).

That is a joke.

That is far more expensive than a +50 mount ($80, IIRC), which would give us the same stats (+100 all stats) fully refined, and only uses the useless mount hooves to refine, not the balen bought fashion cores, and there is no luck involved in the refine.

Comment

Well I am pretty sure this kind of event has fully drawn those who will balen hack. So, good job R2! You've done make this a "Cheat-to-Win" (C2W) game now.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X