Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Couple hundred boxes and nothing useful to do with 'em

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple hundred boxes and nothing useful to do with 'em

I have a couple hundred boxes and nothing to really use them on. Congratu-fricking-lations R2 on making Wartune a waste of time.

-Without wings clothes are useless, I got a **** load as it is.
    -500 L1 diamonds, is a waste of time
    -Hali/Artifact are red, so that stuff is useless

The Mon stuff is probably the only useful to do with the boxes, since opening them is a complete and utter waste of time, but when you need 4k+ it's like a drop in the bucket.

Originally posted by Phaenix View Post
    I have a couple hundred boxes and nothing to really use them on. Congratu-fricking-lations R2 on making Wartune a waste of time.

-Without wings clothes are useless, I got a **** load as it is.
    -500 L1 diamonds, is a waste of time
    -Hali/Artifact are red, so that stuff is useless

The Mon stuff is probably the only useful to do with the boxes, since opening them is a complete and utter waste of time, but when you need 4k+ it's like a drop in the bucket.
    Yeah the fact they have two separate event chests that contain the wings and the special is ridiculous. A free player can only get 10 and so that person would have to be extremely lucky. Talk about finding another way to get cashers to spend more.

Comment

Or spend less. If I need to buy 10 chests to get the set, I MAY do it.

If I have to spend $800 to get it? **** off!

Comment

Yes this change is the last nail to Wartune's coffin.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

At this point they're using a nail gun to put the nails in as fast as they can.

Last few days I've logged in and thought "yuck, what am I doing on here" and immediately closed the game again.

Comment

well as event boxes ave no wings and mount as they are seperated now they should raise the luck factor on event boxes so they drop clothes more often

exchange the secondary event tokens for 10 event boxes (only 10) which the luck factor on these are non existant as u will not win wings or the mounts at all

r2 has spoilt the event boxes and r2 think by making 3 event boxes 1. clothes and utter **** 2. wings and utter **** 3. mount and utter **** they think we will buy heavy to get them titles and br increase

r2 needs to look back through their events for past 3 years get feedback from the customers and make changes

Comment

speaking of boxes, as usual r2 has "great" idea to make the box looks like the campfire foods.
              bravo, r2. you managed to fool me once again.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
              X