Turqouise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turqouise

Hey guys,I have full green kid items but I cant find Turqouise.How can I find it? What's the level bounty targets for turqouise?Other ways are so hard.

Probably around the 30s. I can't remember. I made the mistake of zomming too high, and now turquoise is one of my biggest headaches.

A one way trip with no possibility of resetting and no information prior to you getting to a higher level is one of the major retarded decisions in a whole list of retarded decisions made by R2 in the past 1 year or so.

Comment

only way i have found is balens...bound wont do....just another extortion attempt

Comment

I think it might be in the 20's for bounty targets. I have an alt that is in the low 30's and he still doesn't see turquoise but does see blue crystaloid once in a while.

Comment

Turquiose is before blue crystalloid. It is:

White Iron, Turquoise, Blue Crystalloid, Red Copper, Golden Sand

At 76, it is mainly Red Copper and a few Blue Crystalloids.

Comment

The glory shop (class wars) has turquoise. Even a relatively weak character can get 50-60 from there. Slow going since that's only once a month, but it's something.

Comment

The best source is Chaos Wars shop at 10 points each. Even if you do not fight, you get a few thousand point based on server rank.

Turquoise is also in bounty quests - rare in levels 20-29 (0-1 times daily) common in levels 30-39 (2-3 times per day) and rare again in 40-49.
              ... in case they ever get around to completing that update in which they were going to let us pick our bounty levels.

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
                The best source is Chaos Wars shop at 10 points each. Even if you do not fight, you get a few thousand point based on server rank.

Turquoise is also in bounty quests - rare in levels 20-29 (0-1 times daily) common in levels 30-39 (2-3 times per day) and rare again in 40-49.
                ... in case they ever get around to completing that update in which they were going to let us pick our bounty levels.
                They actually cost 30 chaos stones, but you probably can get more in the end since you're likely to get a lot more of those than class wars crystals. Anyone in class wars finals will do better there, though.

Comment

they should just add it to archaeology

Comment

i do with my alt only the first lvl's in bounty target, havent been higher then lvl 7, and i get around 3 a 4 times turq. a week.

So its also in a very low lvl in bounty target.

Cw shop cost 10 clory chrystals,
                    other shops 30 chrystals (titan/choas)
                    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                    Server: S444 Silent Arena
                    Char: Knight
                    Lvl: 80
                    Br: 6m and crowing.
                    Main Sylph: Arise
                    Guard: Oracle

Comment

Working...
                    X