how to stop VIP ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to stop VIP ??

wartune is sucking my cc and it auto-refill vip everymonth...i want to stop it but how ?? anyone have suggestion ??

And why wartune auto refill VIP every month without our permission ?? this is stealling ??!!! i only want 1 month of VIP and stop it. But why without permission wartune stealling it ??? could anyone help me ?

VIP is a monthly subscription, so it keeps charging you until you tell it to stop. To cancel it, go to http://www.r2games.com/user, scroll down to VIP State and click on that tab. Find the character you wish to cancel VIP for, and click on Cancel. Then you won't be automatically charged when it's time to renew. If you want to continue VIP after it expires, you'll need to go through the payment process again, and then remember to cancel it afterward so it doesn't keep going. Cancelling VIP does not remove your VIP status, you will stay VIP until it's set to expire.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thanks for the solution...^^

Comment

didnt work for me

the character i was using on S88 server is no longer there, when I bring up that server it has me make a new character, but im still getting charged vip for the old character which no longer even exists, when I click on VIP state, nothing comes up, because I have no character now. How do I stop the charges?

Comment

Originally posted by R210662495 View Post
          the character i was using on S88 server is no longer there, when I bring up that server it has me make a new character, but im still getting charged vip for the old character which no longer even exists, when I click on VIP state, nothing comes up, because I have no character now. How do I stop the charges?
          If you do not care about your playing status here, call your financial provider and state you no longer wish to pay these charges.

Comment

why i scroll down to VIP State i dont see nothing

Comment

Well guys every month we have promotions for VIP cards! So better charge ballens and buy VIP cards and then wont have such problems. I am doing that - Buying 3 x 1month VIP cards (2199 balens) and use them. During last VIP card in 1st possible promotion gettin new 3.
              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

vip issue

Originally posted by COBRA88 View Post
                wartune is sucking my cc and it auto-refill vip everymonth...i want to stop it but how ?? anyone have suggestion ??

And why wartune auto refill VIP every month without our permission ?? this is stealling ??!!! i only want 1 month of VIP and stop it. But why without permission wartune stealling it ??? could anyone help me ?
                i been trying cancell my vip some reason it keeps reseting i click cancell then log off log back on vip auto refill thing pops back up server 589 Gandalf plz fix it i havent play darn toon in couple months

Comment

On my country those kind of stuff aren't even legal...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldrusty View Post
                    i been trying cancell my vip some reason it keeps reseting i click cancell then log off log back on vip auto refill thing pops back up server 589 Gandalf plz fix it i havent play darn toon in couple months
                    Please file a ticket: http://support.r2games.com/?game=Wartune and choose the "Billing Issues" category. Explain what's going on and ask the GMs to cancel the VIP for you.
                    After submitting, copy the ticket number that shows on the screen and post that in this thread. We'll forward your ticket.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by Oldrusty View Post
                      I had same situation, had to write ticket and gm had to cancel my auto subscription ( it worked).

Comment

Oh, that sounds like a hell of a scam. Taking after America Online, which in it's waning years made most of it's money by automatic monthly charges to people who did not know they were still paying. Nice :P

Comment

Hi I have 2 VIP memberships I do not want renewing after today Monday 10/26/2015. Two characters are: HmmmSayI.s66 a lvl 121 Healer on server 66 and HuMee.S62 an lvl 72 Assassin on server 62. I cannot get your support page for r2 games to accept an open ticket. I have tried 3 timesa. Yitien is to end December 31, 2015. but please stop reneweing the 2 VIP memberships after Monday October 26, 2015. THank You.Please email me at when this is done.
                          I enjoyed the game but game now it is ending so please stop billing me. Thank you. email me Please email me when done.
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-26-2015, 07:20 AM. Reason: email removed

Comment

Originally posted by R248937049 View Post
                            Hi I have 2 VIP memberships I do not want renewing after today Monday 10/26/2015. Two characters are: HmmmSayI.s66 a lvl 121 Healer on server 66 and HuMee.S62 an lvl 72 Assassin on server 62. I cannot get your support page for r2 games to accept an open ticket. I have tried 3 timesa. Yitien is to end December 31, 2015. but please stop reneweing the 2 VIP memberships after Monday October 26, 2015. THank You.Please email me at when this is done.
                            I enjoyed the game but game now it is ending so please stop billing me. Thank you. email me Please email me when done.
                            This is the Wartune forum. But please read this page on VIP. Halfway down you can read how to cancel your VIP. Also; the Yitien forum can be found here.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

doesnt work that link, can u check what u copy paste esme ?

Comment

Working...
                              X