Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hot events --> free player peview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hot events --> free player peview

    im on s610 with 2.1 m br , i got red gear ,2 orange sylphs sophisticated type

    let me anaylise the game features for me :
    1-hall of heros
    (ef nm :it will increase my br in a long time for like 10-20k br and that's it )
    (di :gold cuz i rarly use mount hoof and i got plenty cuz very hard to get mounts as i already got catacombs,arena,atoll,mytheyst ,tower of kig,mystrey mounts ...and i got full dragon essence)no br incease
    (bi:gold)no br increase
    (spire :exp and rarly fasion core and i got lvl 6 custem so i need lotta of fasion cores to make a differance,i rarly play it )no br increase
    (tower of king :no comment ,i don't play it )
    (tara is good but weekly for gold and holy forge )hardly br increase
    2-sylph expedition and sky trial and mahra from farm: is no good to me cuz i already got 2 orange sylph and no mahra/ spec event so ...i don't play it
    3-sylph atoll : no event to get items to get sylph upgrade items so no good too ,and i already got mount.i don't play it
    4-amytheyst mine : already got the mount so don't matter ,i don't play it
    5-compaigns:exp ,no br incease
    6-wild monsters :don'tt need them already got bosses titles ,i don't play it
    7-dimention:needs hot event to increase br,after te changes r2 made now my br decrease when i do the hot events (when i synthesized high lvl of resistance my br decreased) no br increase
    8-world boss:gold no br icrease
    9-eud arena :it's good i play it but not much br
    10-character arena : only for 240 beast soul a month from recycle green mount ,not much br
    11-the guild battle and choas war and so on: is at 4 am as im from egypt so i rarly attend it
    12-digs :is the only good thing in the game but i can't play game only for digs ,open my account only to do digs for 10mimutes and then log out !?

    in prief :not much to play to increase br
    so as a free player there is nothing to play that can increase my br but custems title it gives me a round 18-20k br and a chance to get the lucky mount that gives 40k ,been playing it for over a year and only got it once
    9by opening like 19 chests ,i was very lucky)
    or to get high resistance...
    the game got limits for game features i almost reached the limits for every thing in game but the limit for titles custems is too far but there is no titles noe for free players
    so in some point i will quit the game due to no br increase ,im just waiting to sea if R2 will listen to playes and give them back the old hot events !!
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

  • #2
    i hade plains to get high resistance and custems titles and growing another eudaemon (i got archer , i was going to grow a mage cus the healing is realy good )and get venus and hecat but now R 2 took all my plains and throw them into my face
    now my only plain is to lvl my stable lvl :/
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

    Comment


    • #3
      Wait, so you say you don't play most of the daily events and that lack of playing doesn't increase your BR much? What a surprise

      There are enough non-cashers who can even pass TOK NM - so: Have you asked strong players in your guild (or on your server) to help you with runs? Same with Spire NM and DI.
      About Dimensions: Are you complete non-casher or very low casher (i.e., VIP only)? If you are VIP, it is quite easy to have 5 Expert maps completed at all times, which gives you around 1 lvl 5 resistance reduction crystal and 3 lvl 5 resistance crystals daily. If you are non-VIP, you can easily have 2 Expert maps completed at all times, giving you still more than a lvl 4 res red crystal and more than a lvl 5 resistance crystal daily - I hardly call that "not much".
      About Guild Battle and Chaos War: You can hardly blame the game publishers for the fact that you play in the wrong time zone.

      I realize that for low/no cashers some events give lower rewards, like world boss, yeah, i get why you don't bother, but all the rest: Party up with someone strong. It's easy to always say "Cashers get more rewards". Yeah, they do, obviously! Otherwise why would anyone cash? But if you don't do all of these events that give great rewards (especially TOK, DI and Spire, but also not playing Sylph Expedition is just stupid, as it gives you divinity souls daily and takes what - maybe 10 seconds to blitz and then you can go offline for 20 mins?), then of course you will fall behind even more.

      Conclusion: Yes, even if you do all events and collect all rewards, you will be behind cashers who also do all events. But not even trying to get the best rewards and rather complaining about how unfair you are treated by the game publishers, if you don't even make the effort to try to get strong players to carry you through events that give great rewards (like the 300+ daily whips from TOK), says a lot about why you're actually THAT far behind, given that now there are several non-cashers with competitive BRs around 6 million.
      Whiners gotta whine...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
        i had plans to get high resistance ....
        why bother build high resistance when Knighthood gives you 10k++ res reduction. a 5x10 res crystals is enough for PvE purpose.
        Last edited by Arlad; 03-20-2016, 06:47 AM.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          why bother build high resistance when Knighthood gives you free 10k++ res reduction. a 5x10 res crystals is enough for PvE purpose.
          YOu need BB for that?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            YOu need BB for that?
            i mean why bother building high res when in PvP those knighthoods still make your res useless, just build high enough res for PvE. no need to push too hard.
            though the BB cost is insane, total 3 million balens needed to max all of the talents.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

            Comment


            • #7
              I saw a vid where a guy dumped 195k BB on something. That was insane enough. 3M? R2 can ♥♥♥♥...
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-20-2016, 12:09 PM. Reason: language

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                I saw a vid where a guy dumped 195k BB on something. That was insane enough. 3M? R2 can ♥♥♥♥...
                Thing is, the game and the new features in the game are made for the chinese game where u get 20 times more free balens and a lot more cheaper normal balens, and free stuff. It's not conceived for the trash american or european companies... where we get excrements.
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-20-2016, 12:10 PM. Reason: quote edit

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
                  Wait, so you say you don't play most of the daily events and that lack of playing doesn't increase your BR much? What a surprise
                  nope , you didn't get me .. how do you think i get 2m br , i used to play this daily events but recently i see no point to do most of daily events , i want to ask you what i will do with mahra and spec now ?nothing so why to collect them ?
                  what to do with atoll if there is no event to get items to upgrade sylph equip ?nothing


                  Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
                  There are enough non-cashers who can even pass TOK NM - so: Have you asked strong players in your guild (or on your server) to help you with runs? Same with Spire NM and DI.
                  About Dimensions: Are you complete non-casher or very low casher (i.e., VIP only)? If you are VIP, it is quite easy to have 5 Expert maps completed at all times, which gives you around 1 lvl 5 resistance reduction crystal and 3 lvl 5 resistance crystals daily. If you are non-VIP, you can easily have 2 Expert maps completed at all times, giving you still more than a lvl 4 res red crystal and more than a lvl 5 resistance crystal daily - I hardly call that "not much".
                  im not a cashier ,i still got this first recharge gift ...
                  no one in my server can play nm ,,, the higher br player is 5m and we think he is a cheater cuz no one got that much br in short time ..(if he was reading this threat i just wanna say i don't plame you i just wish you share the cheats with me xd )
                  so i do 2 expert dimentoin , and yea it's not much bcs as i said last time i synthesize my resistance during hot event resistance and as there is no unlimited event and as they changed the requiring resistance to synthesize lvl 11 resistance from 2 lvl 10 resistance to 3 lvl 10 resistance ,my br went down not up cuz of changing R2 recently made
                  Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
                  About Guild Battle and Chaos War: You can hardly blame the game publishers for the fact that you play in the wrong time zone.
                  about choas war i still get rewards even if i didn't play it any way i don't blame them but im trying to see what is left for me (not just me a lot of players can't make it )to play

                  Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
                  I realize that for low/no cashers some events give lower rewards, like world boss, yeah, i get why you don't bother, but all the rest: Party up with someone strong. It's easy to always say "Cashers get more rewards". Yeah, they do, obviously! Otherwise why would anyone cash? But if you don't do all of these events that give great rewards (especially TOK, DI and Spire, but also not playing Sylph Expedition is just stupid, as it gives you divinity souls daily and takes what - maybe 10 seconds to blitz and then you can go offline for 20 mins?), then of course you will fall behind even more.
                  i do play di abd bi for gold but spire nm plaers are not that strong for it ,they refuse to play it due to long time consume sometimes it took me 45m so ...
                  tok as i said my server is not strong for it (i didn't even pass normal i needed lot of help to pass easy), maybe a few chasier can play it but idk
                  i do play sylph expedition daily but you know it gives some little divine soul (when the event comes i can hardly get 1 lvl 4 divinity soul <---not much br for long time )


                  Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
                  Conclusion: Yes, even if you do all events and collect all rewards, you will be behind cashers who also do all events. But not even trying to get the best rewards and rather complaining about how unfair you are treated by the game publishers, if you don't even make the effort to try to get strong players to carry you through events that give great rewards (like the 300+ daily whips from TOK), says a lot about why you're actually THAT far behind, given that now there are several non-cashers with competitive BRs around 6 million.
                  im not trying to keep up with the cashiers br not at all, i just wana increase my br to be able to do ef hell and narrandera...
                  in my server im a good exaple of non cashier i think ...
                  Last edited by 1683614368543301; 03-20-2016, 07:55 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                    Thing is, the game and the new features in the game are made for the chinese game where u get 20 times more free balens and a lot more cheaper normal balens, and free stuff. It's not conceived for the trash american or european companies... where we get excrements.
                    But-but-but R2 claimed it did "studies" and made "comparisons" and this price level is the "correct one for the US market"! Surely they couldn't have LIED to us, could they???

                    *snickers*

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      But-but-but R2 claimed it did "studies" and made "comparisons" and this price level is the "correct one for the US market"! Surely they couldn't have LIED to us, could they???

                      *snickers*
                      beLIEve it!
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X