(Suggestion) Green astral 1 click sell option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Suggestion) Green astral 1 click sell option

Just more of a quality of life thing but putting in the option to auto sell astrals higher than misfortune quality would make it so much faster to get those blue/purple/orange quality ones if we were just able to click once and sell all the greens and greys.

Couldnt agree more. If people want to collect green astrals they can just pick them...wouldnt be any change at all, but one click selling would save a lot of time.

Comment

I wish this was the case too, would save me soooooooo much time lol.

Comment

agreed this would be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by lostknight0727 View Post
          Just more of a quality of life thing but putting in the option to auto sell astrals higher than misfortune quality would make it so much faster to get those blue/purple/orange quality ones if we were just able to click once and sell all the greens and greys.
          Yes, PLEASE R2... you've been very good in implementing features that take away the "chore" part of Wartune with Blitzing. Please implement this as well, selling useless greens is one of the most boring and time wasting parts of Wartune right now.
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I agree compltely

Comment

Instead of just simply selling the green I'd like an added feature to choose if you want to sell all or buy all of one grade of astral.
              Pick All Green
              Sell All Green
              Pick All Blue
              Sell All Blue
              Pick All Pink/Purple/Red whatever the hell they are
              Sell All Pink/Purple/Red Whatever the hell they are
              Pick All Gold
              Sell All Gold

Just because I honestly like feeding my astrals everything I get including the green ones. Gotta eat your greens so you can be big and healthy. :P

AND that way you don't have to fiddle with clicking each astral individually when you want them.
              The 'Sell All' feature for the gray astrals is nice but a little more detail for convenience would be nice too.

Comment

Working...
              X