Dimensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensions

the abbilety off entreing other ppls Dimensions needs to be removed its alot off hard work to even do them so whay not just remove that part to keep the pice ????

Some people are just <expletive>s! That is all, LOL. There are times I would get a dimension that is conflicting (ability to attack if I choose) and would get a replacement one in the mail. Instead of attacking, I just delete it and try again with the replacement, hoping I won't get a conflict again. But for those that do attack, you can't really take their ability in doing so; just call them a "<expletive>" and move on.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Some people are just <expletive>s! That is all, LOL. There are times I would get a dimension that is conflicting (ability to attack if I choose) and would get a replacement one in the mail. Instead of attacking, I just delete it and try again with the replacement, hoping I won't get a conflict again. But for those that do attack, you can't really take their ability in doing so; just call them a "<expletive>" and move on.
      Yes, because calling them an "<expletive>" will make it all better.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelSweet33 View Post
        the abbilety off entreing other ppls Dimensions needs to be removed its alot off hard work to even do them so whay not just remove that part to keep the pice ????
        I don't really see this as an issue. Whenever I enter someone's dimension, I just remove it from my list; you get the dimension back in the mail (I think you get it back either way, but whatever). If servers/players want to plunder each other's dimensions and stir up drama, that's their business.

Comment

Yes, because calling them an "<expletive>" will make it all better.
          Actually, plundering whole guilds makes it better for me. A person doesn't get "<expletive>" status unless they do it all the time. As I have said, I just remove the conflicting dim from my list and use the replacement one, hoping it didn't happen again, is all.

Comment

The dimension attack system makes absolutely no sense any more. You get a limited number of attack attempts, and it's nowhere near enough to take even a partially completed dimension. So anyone who doesn't bail on a dimension when they end up in a contested one is hurting themselves to hurt someone else, i.e. pure griefing.

The whole concept of dimension "pvp" was the worst idea they've ever had, and there's significant competition for that title. At least they've gradually made it less of a problem, but there's still exactly zero upside to it.

Comment

there are some ppl who do take other ppls dims thats what i mean

Comment

Yep it is worse. Only 3 attack attempts and no way to have those increased through exploring, which is why I just let it be, delete it, and use the replacement.

Comment

if it is your dim and somone is in it you delite it you will not get a new one back

Comment

if it is your dim and somone is in it you delite it you will not get a new one back
                    It gave me one in the mail the second day I had it, but that was about months ago. But that's only if they take it away from you by force and you didn't finish more than the attempts given.

Comment

They attack you 3 times, you attack them back. Yeah. Real gains there. Only reason for someone to continue with an attack is because they are just jerks or they can get the thing in 1 attack (i.e., you didn't complete more than 1 level).

Comment

Working...
                      X