This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fool's Events discussion

whats up with these stupid events and event boxes? This is ridiculous. what bout the non cashers? so this game is turning more and more in a cashers game? Give us free
    players a break too. sheesh!!

i already pmed u about events.... u didnt even bother to answer on forum it seems

Comment

Originally posted by Onhime View Post
      whats up with these stupid events and event boxes? This is ridiculous. what bout the non cashers? so this game is turning more and more in a cashers game? Give us free
      players a break too. sheesh!!
      i already made a post on feedback with more than 3.000 views 80 replys and 80 votes about events mr onhime but they dont really care... i even pmed memory and other moderator/administator made also a ticket but no reply too so no wonder we still get same ****

Comment

its the most outrageous ********. i cant believe they're doing this. oh btw. im no mr but mrs they have a return event. want players to come back. to what? this bull? oh they
        come back but then they quit again when they see whats going on. r2 or 7 roads, whateva is getting greedier and greedier. this game gonna die. just because of their stupidity.
        and that would be no one else fault than their own

Comment

Seriously, guys: Which part of "April Fools" did you not understand?

Comment

from my side it isnt the 1st yet. i dont play stupid games like aprils fools. its really not worth wasting time on something like that. so no. this is no joke for me. you guys will loose more and more players and your to blame for it. i loose my friends 1 by 1 and im not happy bout it

Comment

Sucks to be you, then, when everyone around you does. You must be such THE target for pranks at your workplace.

Comment

LOL memorylane2 has forgotten to LOCK this thread!!! plz do it now (or open another thread LOL). have fun!

Comment

Whoops, I did forget to close it. Here's a new thread for you guys to comment about the events in.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X