Suggestion: Rage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Rage

im thinking that you guys would implement "rage skill" or "rage talent" which gives you rage at the cost something..or has penalty.
    example:
    when u hit rage skill, u gain 25 rage and lose 15% hp or lose a turn
    something like that..

coz in reality u can't use enhanced delphic destroyer or delphic hell frenzy nontheless its BG, World Boss , and Guild battle.
    you can use that kind of skill in duel or in arena when you stack rage. for short when you have that 80 rage its either ur enemies are dead/nearly dead or your at the edge of ur life and can be 1 hitted.

yes, you can use rage rune but you can only get rage rune at drops or freebies.
    i also suggest that their will be a rage rune in voucher shop if this will not be implemented..

p.s
    i dnt know how rage goes when i hit 70+ wer everyone is so tanky and i have the chance to stack rage. but i doubt its different.

any other suggestion are accepted.
    you can prove me wrng or its a bad idea but then again im just suggesting

thank you

eh?
    at wb i always have 80-100 rage at end of battle, so i can use my delphic at my first turn on the next battle.
    in bg and gb, your rage satacked. even if you die, you will still have your max rage from last battle. unles you're using pvp set45, when your minimum rage at every battle will be 30.

knight btw.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
      eh?
      at wb i always have 80-100 rage at end of battle, so i can use my delphic at my first turn on the next battle.
      in bg and gb, your rage satacked. even if you die, you will still have your max rage from last battle. unles you're using pvp set45, when your minimum rage at every battle will be 30.

knight btw.
      "coz in reality u can't use enhanced delphic destroyer or delphic hell frenzy NONTHELESS its BG, World Boss , and Guild battle.
      you can use that kind of skill in duel or in arena when you stack rage. for short when you have that 80 rage its either ur enemies are dead/nearly dead or your at the edge of ur life and can be 1 hitted."

Comment

i don't think this would be a good idea because (unless it takes up a skill slot and has a long cast time) then it can be abused too easily and we'll be seeing RoF to Meteor within 2 turns or Lunatic Fire on 2nd turn.
        Last edited by diablo43; 11-29-2012, 04:36 PM.
        IGN: Aexon
        Level: 46
        Class: Knight
        Server: 49 Rift of Aklorn
        Guild: Pwnanza - Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by diablo43 View Post
          i don't think this would be a good idea because (unless it takes up a skill slot and has a long cast time) then it can be abused too easily and we'll be seeing RoF to Meteor within 2 turns or Lunatic Fire on 2nd turn.
          yes i have thought of that sir, im suggesting that if they would really implement this, the skill would have a penalty skill like 15% hp reduction or other stuff.
          thanks for the feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Strong17 View Post
            "coz in reality u can't use enhanced delphic destroyer or delphic hell frenzy NONTHELESS its BG, World Boss , and Guild battle.
            you can use that kind of skill in duel or in arena when you stack rage. for short when you have that 80 rage its either ur enemies are dead/nearly dead or your at the edge of ur life and can be 1 hitted."

like i said, in wb i can always stack my rage to 80-100 at the end of every battle, so in next battle i can use delphic at 1st turn. if i have enh delphic dest, i will be able to do it in every turn too.
            trust me, its easy for knight to gain max rage on wb.
            bg? just hit guardian, or any other player, using only slasher and normal attack. any knight (with heart of rage lv2) will have his/her rage maxed easily. next battle, you will face your enemy with full rage.
            same goes to guild battle. your rage will be stacked for every battle.

rage gain is the pros of knight compared to other 2 classes, to compromise their low damage output. archer and mage already have high damage ouput, no need to boost their rage gain anymore, or they will spam rof, meteor, and lunatic.

Comment

Working...
            X