Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

"2 X 2" Troops Formation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "2 X 2" Troops Formation

Hello

With the inclusion of Eudaemons, it should be possible to implement a "2 X 2" formation in the troops' section of skills, similar to the formation on the image below, to the right; The regular troops like the angels, templers, and griffins can stay at the front, but the Eudaemons should be allowed to stay back with the Hero, since the Eudaemon is a copy of the Hero's abilities, at some level.

Click image for larger version

Name:	w5J4LHH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.9 KB
ID:	1781254

I like using my Eud as fodder in the beginning, and then switch them to the back while the hero takes a punch or two.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Give it a little longer, and you'll find that troops are only good for two things: occasionally soaking a big single-target hit, and giving your toon a bonus from enlightenment. They're far too weak to be useful any other way once you've built up your toon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        Give it a little longer, and you'll find that troops are only good for two things: occasionally soaking a big single-target hit, and giving your toon a bonus from enlightenment. They're far too weak to be useful any other way once you've built up your toon enough.
        With that "2 X 2" formation, I'd rather share that "occasional big single-target hit" during continuous, long and hard battles , besides, the Eudaemons aren't regular troops, they're special troops; If you've played this game long enough, you'd realize that the enemies up front are attacked the most and not every Eudaemon have the skills to be a tank outright, like the knight Eudaemon, Eudaemon's survivability is important, in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          I like using my Eud as fodder in the beginning, and then switch them to the back while the hero takes a punch or two.
          Then the reverse of your formation in the beginning should also be possible to implement in the game, by reverse I mean "I like using my Eudaemon as support in the beginning, and then switch them to the front if the Eudaemon has tank skills, like the Knight Eudaemon.

Comment

Working...
          X