Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Really upset with this game lately. Feedback.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really upset with this game lately. Feedback.

Alright I am posting this out of concern for this game, I am not trying to start an fight or stir up trouble just lately alot of stuff has made me really upset with how the game is being run. Lately all the events have been changed to give people less,
    like the mount training events you only receive mount hoofs in return for using training whips, this is very unfair for the free players and the cashing players alike. I am a casher, and usually a pretty big casher and will drop a couple hundred dollars
    durring good events. But lately with how the events are setup I do not feel cashing for big amount is even worth it anymore, I have been staying quite with how i feel about this and have been patiently waiting for an event that is worth dropping
    a good amount of cash on but these events just never come. Again and again the training event only gives mount hoofs in return, and other small things have been changed like the wilds digs 999 roses turned into 99 and you didnt even fully state
    that this was changed along with the lesser offerings you only receive 1 when you have to collect alot to even get them. Lately you have been slowly ruining this game, and making it so free players get almost nothing, and than even your cashing
    players who you make alot of money off of have been receiving so much less from the events that are running. Please start caring about your players and running events that actually benefit us. Also the cross server guild battles havnt been running
    in months, and we receive no compensation for this, if we cant do the battle we atleast should be compensated for the battles we miss. I know alot of big cashers have been talking about quitting this game, and havnt been cashing lately. I love this
    game and do not want to see it get completely ruined and loose alot of the players. please i beg you to actually return to caring about your players and not only the money from running this game. Also for the kabam servers you need to setup a
    earn free balens page from doing surveys, every other servers have it, and you still earn money from this alot of the free players would do surveys and you would earn alot of money from this, so please add it.

To call R2 a game company would be.... generous. Game companies care about making good games, and some money on the side. R2 cares about making money, using games. From a business perspective, wartune runs on the 80:20 rule. That is, 80% of their revenue comes from 20% of their players (you could also reasonably argue it's more along the lines of 95:5, but whatever). R2 is incompetent and doesn't care for its players at all, but they aren't stupid. If they continue to make crappy events like this over and over again, it's because people are still cashing heavily. You could make the argument that they cater only to heavy cashers, and that should change, but like i said; R2 isn't concerned with making good games.

On a side note, Proficient City can take some of the blame too, as the developer.

P.S. - Can you do something about your spacing? It makes it really difficult to read.
    Last edited by Alsatia01; 04-04-2016, 10:19 PM.

Comment

I am sorry about my spacing i will fix it after I finish some stuff in the game. I do not want to bad mouth R2 because at one time wartune was an amazing game, and R2 actually cared about their players. I am a heavy casher, I have spent over $10k on this game in total. But lately their event are not even worth cashing for.

Comment

Originally posted by R213693435 View Post
        I am sorry about my spacing i will fix it after I finish some stuff in the game. I do not want to bad mouth R2 because at one time wartune was an amazing game, and R2 actually cared about their players. I am a heavy casher, I have spent over $10k on this game in total. But lately their event are not even worth cashing for.
        I agree, it's a shame. It could be a fantastic game if they just made some small tweaks. Maybe not perfect, but miles better than it is now.

Comment

maybe if casher ppl like you stop spend dolars they will add good events

Comment

at least you can play the game. a group of us went to ef hell and have never been able to leave it... yet. we are in a loop for ever. we have sent tickets to r2 and nothing has
            been done about it. they initially sent a letter asking us to flush the dns, and to run an app they sent. after we did all they asked, all we got is silence. after 6 days of this, we
            don't expect anything from r2. they even have the guts to say in their reply that they care for the players, does this sound like it?

Comment

Working...
            X