Ability to Remove Eudaemons from Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ability to Remove Eudaemons from Arena

Don't know if anyone suggested this before, but I would want to see this happen. There are days I would feel like a "nut" in putting all of my Euds in a fight, and there are days I "don't" where I like to take all but 1 and just speedily go through the fights. However, the current system is damned as you can only take out the ones you want to exchange with, which I pretty much sold the extra Euds (dupes).
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

I agree, I'd like to leave my third slot empty for now, since I only have 3 decently strong ones, so whatever I put in the 3rd is a waste no matter what.

Comment

They should have a similar drag and drop style system like sylph arena. Expanding on what you said, There is a way to free up a Slot, It will just Cost you 5x shards. Or 25+ chest from eudie event exchange.

Use the 5 Shards or the Exchange to get a random lv1 eudie. Put said eudie in eudie arena team, Then Delete/Sell said lv1 eudie. Hey presto empty eudie arena slot..
      Last edited by Freddypainter; 04-09-2016, 08:59 AM.
      DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Well, I guess I will have to wait until I get an event that gives out shards since I am way over the level to get them freely, and I don't think we will ever see the Eud exchange event again. But I will try that until they make it so.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Well, if you have extra level 1 eudaemon you could always swap those out for your normal team. They shouldn't survive as long and should speed up the process. Not perfect, but better.

Comment

The new patch will make shards more common, but also gives us a use for a lot more eudaemons, so not worth it to sell one for an empty slot unless you have a bunch of extras to burn already.

Comment

just strip your hero and you should be able to get a quick death without removing a eudy from eudy arena.
              i sometimes did that and it worked like a charm.
              i live next door to the 17 million br people so it might be easier on me lol
              Last edited by R238423534; 04-11-2016, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                just strip your hero and you should be able to get a quick death without removing a eudy from eudy arena.
                i sometimes did that and it worked like a charm.
                i live next door to the 18 million br people so it might be easier on me lol

I hope that doesn't mean your neighbor's yard is full of tents with a bunch of people on laptops.

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

I hope that doesn't mean your neighbor's yard is full of tents with a bunch of people on laptops.
                  err...no no...not in real life.
                  but my toon had really good luck meeting those crazy whales in eudy arena & they occasionally visited me in the wilds until i hid on twilight sands indefinitely >.<

Comment

Working...
                  X