R2...not fair..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R237584386 View Post
    But I think you will see a change as I have seen a new group on Facebook calling for the the boycott of spending in Wartune. there is a new group and is growing at a fast pace.
    That group is a joke. I read some of the stuff they post.

"I stopped spending for 6 DAYS now! R2 is gonna DIE! Ahahahaha!"
    "I am off spending for 3 days! Aren't I a good boy?"
    "R2 will feel it now! I stopped spending 5 days ago!"

Listen up, you fools. If not spending for 5 days is a brag-worthy achievement in your world, I don't think R2 has any worries at all. As the wooden actor said: "You'll be bak!"

Comment

Originally posted by R237584386 View Post
      R2 sold too 7ROAD, So now they work together as 1 in Wartune, there is going to be a lot of change, but the heavy cashier's are getting slimmer, R2/7Road Wartune want you too believe that the heavy cashers are what carry this game, it isn't it the med,
      and light casher that carry this game. they are getting slimmer as well. mainly they are going to tear down everything you built, so they can get you too buy more of thier inventory, so they can regain what they are loosing by screwing the players over
      and over. But I think you will see a change as I have seen a new group on Facebook calling for the the boycott of spending in Wartune. there is a new group and is growing at a fast pace. Sometimes the greedy loose when the people they a screwing
      finally see what is happening to them. Even the high spenders get tired of being had to many times in a row.
      What are you talking about?

I'm 100% sure 7ROAD is the chinese developer, and R2 games is a sub licensee of ************ that licenses the game from 7ROAD.

Comment

Working...
      X