Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anubi0s
    replied
    I would want to know if the "%" bonus will be capt at only 5% or we would get for example + 10% or more at lvl 100+ cloth after patch.

Cause to be honest, a fix +5 000 pattack or +50 000 HP isnt anything for most top 1000 players.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Adding up all the clothing I've collected in 3 years gets me less than 2/3 of my current starting rage. Not even enough to open with whirlwind any more. Sure glad I got a rage rune and put some levels on it now.

Seems like this: "Attribute bonuses obtained by engulfing clothing will not be less than that obtained by upgrading clothing in the old Clothing System." doesn't apply to initial rage attributes.

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by talisman202 View Post
    Ya the starting rage sucks. I use to start with 68 rage now only 32 and the next lvl is only 32 as well. My level is 56 on my cloths level so not sure when I will get back to at least 68 again.
    Roughly level 125-130. Sorry for your loss.

Leave a comment:

• talisman202
    replied
    Ya the starting rage sucks. I use to start with 68 rage now only 32 and the next lvl is only 32 as well. My level is 56 on my cloths level so not sure when I will get back to at least 68 again.

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    biggest change by far will be the massive loss in starting rage

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
    For the most part it looks like anything over level 150 is inference and likely to be wrong knowing how R2 operates. SO i would go with what the blog has since it has solid information that applies to most of us and not the minority mega spenders
    Most people wont be able to get over ~120 from the initial surge anyways.

Good ballpark from the information that I've seen -

Lvl 6 Clothes/Wings = Level ~30
    Lvl 7 Clothes/Wings = Level ~40
    Lvl 8 Clothes/Wings = Level ~60
    Lvl 9 Clothes/Wings = Level ~80
    Lvl 10 Clothes/wings = Level ~100

Just rough estimates, but you should be able to tell vaguely what level you'll get to without even looking at the EXP requirements.

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    For the most part it looks like anything over level 150 is inference and likely to be wrong knowing how R2 operates. SO i would go with what the blog has since it has solid information that applies to most of us and not the minority mega spenders

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Thanks. Anyone has higher level clothing and willing to share their EXP info?

Not that I don't trust the news blog we are using, but the blog post mentioned some info was inferred from a pattern and is still unconfirmed, so need to confirm it if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    On the old system, 1 for 1 synthing would make the next level, up to a certain point before good luck charms are used. Either way, it's a "cash" grab since now people are going buy clothing from events (yeah, the chests that you have to buy with real money). I bet they already took out the events that will coincide with attaining certain levels of clothing once this gets implemented for the rest of us; so no more multiple level 5 clothes waiting to get that 6, folks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X