Tanks ruined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks ruined

Out of all the things you fixed in this game, you fixed the wrong thing. If you leave tanks battle, you will lose attempt now. I guess its back to doing tanks for 30 minutes

Originally posted by R2113217037 View Post
    Out of all the things you fixed in this game, you fixed the wrong thing. If you leave tanks battle, you will lose attempt now. I guess its back to doing tanks for 30 minutes

i would rather settle for runes from wilds hunting then do tanks for 25 minutes

Comment

Perfect example of "whatever they do, people will whine" XD

They "ruined" tanks because now actually people have to play the event to get rewards, rather than just enter and leave? Only a few months ago people cried "Others can ruin tanks by just leaving and I don't get my diamond chest then, fix it", now they fixed it, now people cry "I actually have to play it to get the rewards? How cruel". Complain that they should update the tanks rewards all day long, and I'm with you, but no, they did not ruin tanks, they fixed it.
      Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
        Perfect example of "whatever they do, people will whine" XD

They "ruined" tanks because now actually people have to play the event to get rewards, rather than just enter and leave? Only a few months ago people cried "Others can ruin tanks by just leaving and I don't get my diamond chest then, fix it", now they fixed it, now people cry "I actually have to play it to get the rewards? How cruel". Complain that they should update the tanks rewards all day long, and I'm with you, but no, they did not ruin tanks, they fixed it.
        well some of it not true i always did my tanks in morning as i do ave a life outside and some ppl do work nights lol and cant play tanks at 9.30 p.m lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          well some of it not true i always did my tanks in morning as i do ave a life outside and some ppl do work nights lol and cant play tanks at 9.30 p.m lol
          Which is a valid point.

But that's not what the guy who opened the thread talked about, he mentioned that "not being able to leave and re-enter tanks" is "ruining" the event, cause now he has to actually play it if he wants the rewards.
          Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

tanks used to take me 40 seconds maximum, and now 5+ minutes minimum. how is this "fixed"?
            as for the ditch, people can still enter & ditch if they are just alts set up for helping, so no difference than before.

Comment

Working...
            X