Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update the Fashion Cores/Luck Charm Price, please!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update the Fashion Cores/Luck Charm Price, please!!!

With the new clothing system that has came out, I had noticed that when one engulfs either a luck charm or fashion core, you only get 200 EXP per unit; when you engulf a level 1 cloth (not wings), you get only 300 EXP. However, looking at the shop, the clothes, charms, and cores are at the same price of 395 balens (bound/unbound) each. Since we are getting a low amount of EXP for using a core or charm, we should have the price to reflect such (not that I won't have a problem in buying lvl 1 clothes to get the better EXP if I don't have charms or cores to burn) or need to adjust the cores and charms to gain 300 EXP just like a level 1 cloth if they are going to cost the same in price.

Just my two cents.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

must be cause u not play and just spew stuff .. there are no luck charms in shop .. only in wild shop they forgot to remove them

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
      must be cause u not play and just spew stuff .. there are no luck charms in shop .. only in wild shop they forgot to remove them
      Why don't you do me a favor and go back to your egotism at Kabam, and let a real player respond or some one from R2 to do the same, since most of your replies are geared for attack towards me (with nothing constructive to say) which I won't have a problem in eating you up and spitting you out.

Now begone.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        With the new clothing system that has came out, I had noticed that when one engulfs either a luck charm or fashion core, you only get 200 EXP per unit; when you engulf a level 1 cloth (not wings), you get only 300 EXP. However, looking at the shop, the clothes, charms, and cores are at the same price of 395 balens (bound/unbound) each. Since we are getting a low amount of EXP for using a core or charm, we should have the price to reflect such (not that I won't have a problem in buying lvl 1 clothes to get the better EXP if I don't have charms or cores to burn) or need to adjust the cores and charms to gain 300 EXP just like a level 1 cloth if they are going to cost the same in price.

Just my two cents.
        They probably won't lower the price for cores. It's not so much about them being worth less as engulf-able items, and more so that they are used to refine clothing.

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
        Whether charms are in the shop or not is largely irrelevant. Cores still are, and the charms still exist in the game. You also have no evidence to suggest one way or another, that charms were meant to be removed from the shop, or from any other sources. Keep your condemnation to yourself.

Comment

You're probably right about that part as I kind of forgot they were used for the refinement purpose as well.

And on that demoniced kid, s/he always have something to say since I made my petition (as many players have done) that I was going to leave the game sometime ago. S/he thinks that I am breaking some "special" rule by remaining in the forum since I don't play much. I can only take so much until I put on my DS hat and really show on what a guy I am; and that person's treading on thin ice.

Comment

Nah, Mei. He goes after my posts as well. He thinks he is some sort of arbiter or all that is good and holy. Much like every PCtard on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              Nah, Mei. He goes after my posts as well. He thinks he is some sort of arbiter or all that is good and holy. Much like every PCtard on the planet.
              I guess I am not the only one, then, LOL. And, yep, they are a dime a dozen.

Comment

Working...
              X