help with class advancement please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with class advancement please?

I did the four quests "complete LL NM" "win a tank trial" "win a battleground" and complete the 5 boss dungeon... what do i do next? I have no clue all the wikis and other sites say i should be complete my class advancement

Originally posted by R231350362 View Post
    I did the four quests "complete LL NM" "win a tank trial" "win a battleground" and complete the 5 boss dungeon... what do i do next? I have no clue all the wikis and other sites say i should be complete my class advancement
    There's another post, could you follow those instructions there? No need to create new threads.
    Last edited by Alsatia01; 04-15-2016, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      Maybe if you actually responded to posts you might get your solution. Stop making new threads over the exact same topic, whenever people are addressing your concerns on the ones you already created.
      i did respond 3 times... i rephrased my post to be more appealing

Comment

What happens when you talk to brad? Are you EXP capped with all talents? What level is your dragon soul?
        Last edited by Alsatia01; 04-15-2016, 04:51 PM.

Comment

when i talk to brad he just says to leave. No my talents are no where near capped i play on server 643 one of the new ones. And my dragon soul is "lvl. 2 dragon soul core"

Comment

when i talk to brad he just says to leave. No my talents are no where near capped i play on server 643 one of the new ones. And my dragon soul is "lvl. 2 dragon soul core"
            You cannot go into class advancement until you have your talents maxed at level 179.

You may also need a maxed dragon soul ( Don't quote me on that one, they recently changed how dragon soul works.)

Comment

ok tyvm thats not on the wiki anywhere that makes more sense guess itll be a few months yet before i can "class advance" thats so stupid lol there is so much i cant do now

Comment

my other toons talent is lvl 71 and it has been long in class advanced, but recently with other toon did all the class advanced quests but now cannot progess in that,
                meaning no holy forge, henna, mpd's etc... ??? what i'm missing in this thing?
                - have they changed Class Advanced requirements...?
                Last edited by R218261114; 04-15-2016, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                  There's another post, could you follow those instructions there? No need to create new threads.
                  I think people are confusing 2 different quests/progress. "Finishing Class Advanced" and "Fully Upgrade Class Advanced" are 2 different things and what thread starter wants have help is to Finish Class Advanced (complete). Like i do too.

Comment

i just want to unlock the henna lab and holy forge

Comment

I also cannot finish class advancement, I did all the tank battles, quests, level at 80. I cannot unlock henna lab and holy forge, and Brad only gives me the option to exit, though Talk to the King is on my quest list.

Comment

Originally posted by R218261114 View Post
                        I think people are confusing 2 different quests/progress. "Finishing Class Advanced" and "Fully Upgrade Class Advanced" are 2 different things and what thread starter wants have help is to Finish Class Advanced (complete). Like i do too.
                        I try not to think of it in terms of quests at all. It tends to lead to problems. There's also the problem of people of looking at their EXP bar at the bottom and assuming they aren't gaining experience, when in reality the only way to truly tell, is to look at your talents. To your point though, the quest-lines may be bugged out for some people; I'm not aware of a way around that.

I believe for most people (or the intended path?), you need Level 179 talents, level 80, and all four quests completed (Lych's Lair NM, Tanks, BG-Win, 5-Mob Mini-Dungeon) before Brad will grant you Class Advancement. After he has, that's when the 'fully advance' quest starts, I think?

P.S. - You may need max dragon soul too, I'm not sure; when I got class advancement, dragon soul was only given after, not before.

Originally posted by maggicone View Post
                        I also cannot finish class advancement, I did all the tank battles, quests, level at 80. I cannot unlock henna lab and holy forge, and Brad only gives me the option to exit, though Talk to the King is on my quest list.
                        Do you have maxed talents?
                        Last edited by Alsatia01; 04-15-2016, 07:32 PM. Reason: Updated.

Comment

if you have everything done talk to brad, then talk to him again I think. If you talk to him twice in a row and nothing happens then you're missing something

Comment

If I am understanding this correct, the OP is trying to complete the first class advancement. If that is the case, having talents maxed has nothing to do with completing it. To those that are having issues, have you acquired legendary dragon soul?
                            Last edited by R262181389; 04-15-2016, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Alsatia01,

Most of my guys that I went with on CA were not maxed at talents. They've done the following to get the CA (first wave):
                              • Maxed out Dragon Soul (there's a quest for that) before CA unlocks the rest to be further developed on.
                              • Went through Lych Lair Nightmare (Quest 1 of CA quests). From beginning to end; doesn't need to be on attempt.
                              • Have a win in Tank Trials (Quest 2 of CA quests). Sometimes having friends who can help you on this.
                              • Have a win in Battleground (Quest 3 of CA quests). Doesn't need to be on attempt, but you have to "gamble" to find which side is winning while enduring the 5 min AWOL timer; and then sticking towards the end of the event.
                              • Defeat 4 sub-bosses and then defeat the boss (Quest 4 of CA quests). This will eat up your stamina, so you might want to do things before that unless you don't mind.
                              • Talk to Brad. TWICE! (worked for me).
                              The maxed out talents would probably be for knighthood pre-requisites.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X