help with class advancement please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    If I am understanding this correct, the OP is trying to complete the first class advancement. If that is the case, having talents maxed has nothing to do with completing it. To those that are having issues, have you acquired legendary dragon soul?
    I've asked them to post screenshots of several key aspects of their character several times and they haven't. It would probably clear up a lot of confusion about where they are, and where they are trying to go, immediately. That being said, I think the quest would be at (1/80) instead of (0/80) if they managed to get Class Advancement, wouldn't it? Bugged quest-line or just a quirky quest?

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Alsatia01,

Most of my guys that I went with on CA were not maxed at talents. They've done the following to get the CA (first wave):
    • Maxed out Dragon Soul (there's a quest for that) before CA unlocks the rest to be further developed on.
    • Went through Lych Lair Nightmare (Quest 1 of CA quests). From beginning to end; doesn't need to be on attempt.
    • Have a win in Tank Trials (Quest 2 of CA quests). Sometimes having friends who can help you on this.
    • Have a win in Battleground (Quest 3 of CA quests). Doesn't need to be on attempt, but you have to "gamble" to find which side is winning while enduring the 5 min AWOL timer; and then sticking towards the end of the event.
    • Defeat 4 sub-bosses and then defeat the boss (Quest 4 of CA quests). This will eat up your stamina, so you might want to do things before that unless you don't mind.
    • Talk to Brad. TWICE! (worked for me).
    The maxed out talents would probably be for knighthood pre-requisites.
    It's probably safe to assume they changed the requirements somewhere, because having maxed talents was definitely a requirement before. You also used to not be able to get dragon soul until you were class advanced.

It seems I haven't kept up with relevant data.
    Last edited by Alsatia01; 04-15-2016, 07:38 PM.

Comment

talking to brad is doing nothing

Comment

Originally posted by R231350362 View Post
        talking to brad is doing nothing
        This.

Comment

I will have to try again on the next set, Alsatia01, when I get the chance just to see if they did change it. Also, I think someone mentioned their DS is at level 2. A completed (pre-CA) DS is at level 4 I believe before it can't take anymore until CA unlocks.

But, anyways, I will check it out once I get them on the path to start such.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

There is 2 different advancement here. 1 is Class Advancement, the other is Knighthood.

The completing tanks and winning in BG one is Class Advancement. It consists of:
            1. Completing dragon soul.
            2. Winning in tanks
            3. Winning in BG
            4. Completing a solo DI (or something similar to it.
            There may be 1 more, but I forgot it. It has been months. THIS is the one that frequently frakks up.

The Knighthood one is:
            1. Max level of class advancement. That means level 8-10.
            2. Max talents. That is L179 (normal) and L50 (legendary) respectively.
            3. Get 12000 henna stats in various configurations.

If you are in normal levels, you are getting Advanced Class. If you are in Advanced Class already, you are trying to get Knighthood.

Can we PLEASE call them Advanced Class and Knighthood? All this class advance business is merely confusing the **** out of everyone, and we can thank the utterly incompetent localisation team at R2 for this. They are 100% to blame.

Once again, their ONLY job is translation and localisation, and THEY FAILED.

A ********* bunch of retarded, drunk and stoned minkeys can do a better job than R2 staff.
            Last edited by AdaJames; 04-15-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

im stuck on the one you said gets f'ed up

Comment

I wish I can help you on that one, mate. Unfortunately, I passed it long before it started frakking up, courtesy of 7Road, so I don't know of any ways around it. I didn't get the chance to experiment.

Comment

Okay this is what I am talking about the First Dragon Soul maxing:

It's five levels, not the four I had previously stated, before it locks up; meaning you cannot feed any more Dragon Essence until you unlock Class Advancement. If you're at that point, then the rest should fall into place. After you get CA, then that DS layout will be replaced with another type that you can pump all your "saved" Dragon Essences into (and trust me, you will have a lot by the time you solo Dragon Invasion, a four sub-boss and a boss battle which you have to click on the quest link to enter). I got a long way with my small unit on 632 before they can see the light of day (CA) which I am doing a small challenge, so it's going to be a while. Hope this helps a bit.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

how i can win the battleground quest???

Comment

Originally posted by mahmed.maged12311 View Post
                      how i can win the battleground quest???
                      You just need to be on the winning team when it ends. You can leave if the team you are on is losing, and rejoin, so that hopefully you can be on a winning team.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

You just need to be on the winning team when it ends. You can leave if the team you are on is losing, and rejoin, so that hopefully you can be on a winning team.
                        Did no one check the date of this thread?

Holy grave digging lol
                        S791, Indominus
                        Knighted Archer
                        Imperials Guild Master

Comment

Hi guys i have a problem their was someone take my password and change my account in r2games by his
                          i play only wartune in server 661 , 850 and 848
                          he plays in S 850 by name crazyforg
                          my account is ....
                          and he change it to .....
                          and he Threatens me to close the game from all servers
                          i need your help to restore my account pleas
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2019, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mahmed.maged12311 View Post
                            Hi guys i have a problem their was someone take my password and change my account in r2games by his
                            i play only wartune in server 661 , 850 and 848
                            he plays in S 850 by name crazyforg
                            my account is .....
                            and he change it to .....
                            and he Threatens me to close the game from all servers
                            i need your help to restore my account pleas
                            best to send a ticket with enough info to prove its ur account before they can do any changes to revert it back to original user
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2019, 08:00 AM.

Comment

I just hit lvl 80, now what do i need to do to start class advancment?

Comment

Originally posted by lawrencecooke View Post
                                I just hit lvl 80, now what do i need to do to start class advancment?
                                You'll need to max your Talents. You should have a quest that helps guide your way.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X