Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dice rolling times and collecting times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dice rolling times and collecting times

Can you reduce the dice rolling times from 30 seconds to 10-15 seconds because the laggers ruin the fun of this game, i fell asleep waiting for them to roll the dice everytime.
    I can tolerate if they roll at 20s but waiting for them to roll below 10s is a pain in the ***

And the gold collecting time is too long.
    Why would you make it last 30s when everyone can collect the rewards less than 12s and then wait for etrnity -_-
    Please consider this suggestion.
    Thank you

30 seconds is an acceptable time period for dice rolling and gold collection. some people lag, and some run multiple toons. it's not always possible to please everyone.

BUT, i do suggest 2 minor improvements:

1-stop the dice roll timer and let everyone start collecting as soon as someone rolls a 6.
    what's the point of waiting for timer to end when the outcome is already determined? waiting for more to roll after you see a 6 is just redundant.

2-stop the collection timer as soon as everyone has finished collecting, or just send it to bag and skip the 'smart' collection process!
    server knows exactly how many have been collected and how many are permitted.
    why still wait when all 4 have finished collecting and just stand there anxiously waiting for the next boss to spawn?
    or say, why not just send everything directly to inventory, to mail, or just put everything in ONE chest for pickup?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      1-stop the dice roll timer and let everyone start collecting as soon as someone rolls a 6.
      what's the point of waiting for timer to end when the outcome is already determined? waiting for more to roll after you see a 6 is just redundant.
      If they did that, you would lose the ability to get four of a kind or straight bonuses. I could definitely see going down that path, but the algorithm for short circuiting the process while retaining the four of a kind and the straight bonuses can get complicated.

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      2-stop the collection timer as soon as everyone has finished collecting, or just send it to bag and skip the 'smart' collection process!
      Good idea, I would like to see it like spire though. You just fight boss after boss as much/fast as you can (if you die, just rejoin like you would normally), after 20 minutes you either get a predetermined amount or you can just roll for all the bosses you completed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
        If they did that, you would lose the ability to get four of a kind or straight bonuses. I could definitely see going down that path, but the algorithm for short circuiting the process while retaining the four of a kind and the straight bonuses can get complicated....
        for most players, it's still much better to forgo that +1 bonus in exchange for the extra time earned.
        lowest possible for an extra level is 2 rewards, which is still better than +1 on a previous level.
        plus lvl15-20 drop clamps, which are still important for most people.

Comment

just send iyems to inventory after rolls and late next boss spawn all wil benfit of it and more wil get chance of get to lbl 16 to 20 to get clamps

Comment

Working...
          X