EA afkers should lose after 30 seconds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA afkers should lose after 30 seconds

I hate mega-cashers that afk and then after 3 minutes come back and steal away a win, wasting my time. I don't mind losing in a fight, but having my time wasted by these inconsiderate cashers is infuriating. If you don't act in 30 seconds, you should instant lose in Eud Arena. That will punish afking cashers and not waste my time.

What is even more infuriating are the cashers who know they can beat you, so they AFK and only heal. +450% later, they are still doing it and probably giggling themselves silly at you trying to end the match.

Comment

Most players I met were AFK.

Comment

It's annoying. I run into these kind of players at times. I think the best solution is to add a button where that if you click it, and the other player don't respond in 10 seconds, they automatically lose. I am sure they could even go to the point where if they are clicking that they are here, but still not pressing their skill button, they would automatically lose.

I personally think they should add a feature that you can spend X amount of balens to increase your stats just for that battle.... the less money you spent on the game.... the cheaper the "buff" would be. If the other person wants to counter it, they would have to spend copious amount of balens assuming they spent lots of money. That probably would fix this issue. (Just think how much money wartune would make if they did this! Gee, if I knew how to make/code MMG, I would do this )

Comment

Or they could match up like they supposed to do and have a taste of their own medicine and not be matched up against much weaker players for easy wins.

And, yes, I AFK (on all 5 of them) because it's pointless to fight in something that I know I will lose due to being mismatched.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Eudy arena matching is fair and fast comparing to player arena. I'm under 8 million br, and got 5/10 wins per day on average. That's not too bad.

Comment

i think they should do something to ppl that afk fights in edu arena and every know and then heal to claim victory

plus they should do something about the glitch ppl do when they summon their backup it deactivates urs so u cant call them

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                Eudy arena matching is fair and fast comparing to player arena. I'm under 8 million br, and got 5/10 wins per day on average. That's not too bad.
                it's because the matching seems prioritized on the point gained.
                people who wins 10 fight/day will mostly matched with OP enemies.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  i think they should do something to ppl that afk fights in edu arena and every know and then heal to claim victory

plus they should do something about the glitch ppl do when they summon their backup it deactivates urs so u cant call them
                  Are you sure that's caused by your opponent? Every time I haven't been able to summon my backup, it was because I clicked a skill on the main while the backup was leaving the fight.

Comment

It isn't. Kid arena is just that glitchy. That is not the only glitch with it, and they all come and go. The glitches are not specific to opponents who knows the "trick".

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      It isn't. Kid arena is just that glitchy. That is not the only glitch with it, and they all come and go. The glitches are not specific to opponents who knows the "trick".
                      If you time it right u can use 2 delphics back to back... I've used both the heal and the damage delphic of my Oracle in the same turn. So far i have only done it once out of many times trying to re-do.this so it might just be a rare bug
                      IGN: Muramasa
                      Server: #351 -Snowcrest
                      Guild: Saintz
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
                      Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Totally agree with the OP. If you don't cue up skills for a few rounds, then they should lose. Its a complete waste of time. Same with regular arena. There are some fights where I cannot do damage to a opponent, but their default also barely harm me as well. Takes forever. Start punishing the jokers.

Comment

Should extend this to Tanks also. The current 5min limit is too long, and some people are just getting around it by moving the tank a couple of steps every couple of minutes while everyone else fights around them. They cause their teams to lose, and these are people that randomly just drop into other people's fights, so they are not actually part of the team. They are just lazy jerks who wants the loot without working for it and are willing to sabotage others to get it.

In the case of Tanks, the leader of each team should be allowed to kick people from his team, the leader being the guy who created the room a la MPD, and can be passed a la MPD if the leader drops link or something.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                            Should extend this to Tanks also. The current 5min limit is too long, and some people are just getting around it by moving the tank a couple of steps every couple of minutes while everyone else fights around them. They cause their teams to lose, and these are people that randomly just drop into other people's fights, so they are not actually part of the team. They are just lazy jerks who wants the loot without working for it and are willing to sabotage others to get it.

In the case of Tanks, the leader of each team should be allowed to kick people from his team, the leader being the guy who created the room a la MPD, and can be passed a la MPD if the leader drops link or something.
                            Room leaders should be able to block randoms from joining their team, but definitely should not have the kick power once it's started, since you lose your attempt if you leave. Kicking would be rife with abuse.
                            Locking out empty slots would solve everyone's problem with tanks, so I wish they would implement that, but their goal appears to be making the event as miserable as possible.

So glad I've nearly maxed all my regular runes, so I don't have to suffer through tanks any more.

Comment

I don't know about that. Being able to kick would prevent people from coming in and just AFKing. I doubt people would kick random players who are actually fighting as they could be matched 3 vs 4 or worse. Just the threat of it would keep the jerks in line. There are people who go in with an incomplete team to hope and pick up a 4th once the game starts, usually because they can't fill in the last slot.

Comment

Working...
                              X