Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion: New Titles for new achievements!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: New Titles for new achievements!

Hello,

Wartune has a lot of cool but also silly titles for various achievements, some are easy to acquire and some are almost impossible to get. For a good game improvement and to have more fun, I hereby started this topic so we all can submit some cool titles. So go ahead and post a title that you can think of, something you think is cool to have as a title. I'll go first and give a few examples:

1. The Prodigy - Have a BR of 1 million or higher.
    2. The Adonis - Receive 10000 roses or more.
    3. Stable King - Have 50 mounts or more. (seriously?)
    4. Spire Runner - Have more than 500 Spire runs.
    5. Lord Balens - Spend more than 1 million balens. (lol)
    6. Monster Slayer - Kill more than 100.000 monsters.
    7. Gold Digger - Have dug up more than 500 million gold in wilds archaeology.
    8. Boss Fighter - Kill 1000 mob boss or more.
    9. Grasshopper - Have changed from guild 10 times or more.
    10. The Collector - Have more than 30 inventory slots open.

I have left out the stats that such titles would give, I'm not an dev anyway. It would be nice, IF EVER, some of these titles would be implemented in the game. The future will tell us. So go ahead and start posting some titles
    with their achievements.
    Last edited by Drabis; 05-24-2016, 11:55 AM.
    Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
    Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

5. Lord Balens - Spend more than 1 million balens. (lol)
    Yep, that will get people to definitely spend. Knowing 7Road/ProCity and R2, they will just make it a one-person title that will get a lot of people to spend just to one-up each other for the prize.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Yep, that will get people to definitely spend. Knowing 7Road/ProCity and R2, they will just make it a one-person title that will get a lot of people to spend just to one-up each other for the prize.
      I've known a player that had spend more than 30k $ on this stupid game, he should've gotten the "God Of Balens" title. lol
      Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
      Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Working...
      X