BR Increase from each Dimland level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR Increase from each Dimland level

Hello, What is supposed to be the amount of BR increase with each level of Dimland? I am currently working on a Fire Export Dimension and I am getting around 500 per level. This seems very low, since I have gotten more than this amount from other Dimensions.

Originally posted by hazamat View Post
    Hello, What is supposed to be the amount of BR increase with each level of Dimland? I am currently working on a Fire Export Dimension and I am getting around 500 per level. This seems very low, since I have gotten more than this amount from other Dimensions.
    hazamat, since it gives a percentage buff to your elemental resistance in this case fire. Perhaps the others were not fire or you had a higher level of resistance for that element at that time. Additionally once you reach level 19, you start to get a buff to resistance bonus which will add more BR per level for 19 through 30.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

OK, I can probably live with that answer. I will check it as I go thru the levels and see if that statement holds true. AND thank you for your quick reply.

Comment

Working...
      X