Using Adv stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Adv stuff

How do I use Adv Mahra and Adv Sepulcrum?

Originally posted by Dregh View Post
    How do I use Adv Mahra and Adv Sepulcrum?
    Make a mythic slyph, then go to the 'upgrade' panel.

Zeus, Poseidon, Goddess of Prosperity, Hecate, Venus, Aries, Odin, Frigga or Thor.

Comment

Thanks, but you might need to dumb this down for me. Where do I get a mythic slyph?

Comment

Originally posted by Dregh View Post
        Thanks, but you might need to dumb this down for me. Where do I get a mythic slyph?
        You can get a slyph from the slyph atoll - they drop essence that can be exchanged for slyphs (except for light and dark).

You then use 1000 star sand and 10 star tear shards of the corresponding type to upgrade it to an 'advanced' slyph. I believe they must be purple quality and at least level 60. (Use the refine tab on the slyph window. )

After that, you must gather 500 moon rocks, and 500 moon dust, and must make your 'advanced' slyph orange quality. It is also highly recommended to make sure it is capped out on sepulcrum. ( Once again, go to the refine tab on your slyph window. )

Note - In the context of this post, the 'advanced' slyphs refer to hercules, cerberus, athena, gaia/aegis, medusa and triton.

Note #2 - Upgrading light/dark slyphs require extra items.
        Last edited by Alsatia01; 05-25-2016, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X