Mount Training Whip Box Problem !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Training Whip Box Problem !

I think there's problem with this box you should improve it..maybe 20-40 or double it..for now it gives 10-30 mt stone and its so low for new players and mt events are so bad!.
    Mahra Box gives 10-30 mahra but events are so good for it and you can get it with fof and slyph expedition..
    Blood Of zeus also so easy because you dont need that much..I think mahra and Blood of zeus is fine but We need more mt we cant get it from anywhere except of archeology , event chest and Guild battle.

So lets talk about events ;

MT events = your getting 480 mt if you use 3k mt !
    Mahra Events = your getting 1505 mahra if you use 3k mahra

Pls fix it and think about new players!.

Sorry for my bad english..

why would they do it? giving more mount whips for free? why? when there're the awsome spender events and events when you can use balens to train your mount

Comment

They expect people to get the bulk of their whips from tok, but their continued idiocy keeps that out of reach for way too many players. Fix tok, and we mostly fix the whip supply problem.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        They expect people to get the bulk of their whips from tok, but their continued idiocy keeps that out of reach for way too many players. Fix tok, and we mostly fix the whip supply problem.
        I haven't played the game for over two weeks since I am taking care of family things. ToK has always been broken. I had made a suggestion on how ToK should be regulated in terms of difficulty/rewards, especially when it comes to sprite generation, but I just give up because it's all generic now, including having cross platform as the basis for such. Yes, it's a far reach for majority of the players and a dead event to many. If the devs fix this event, then it might solve some problems, but I don't see it happen any time, including after I had done gone and left.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X