Recharge Rebate is **** now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge Rebate is **** now

It use to have adv. mahra, seps and advance henna which was great now its pure ****....

The fact that it even interests you is a worrying sign. I don't even know what is in all those recharge and spender events and hot sales. Never bothered looking.

Comment

Same here, didn't look at these in the past 4 months
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

check tomorrow recharge event LOL, they remove recharge rebate while usually it comes along with the recharge gift pack and also they remove the BB reward from one time recharge gift, its amazing how they even nerf this recharge event and instead of trying to keep their players from playing but they push them away even a casher.
        Last edited by shucia3479; 05-27-2016, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shucia3479 View Post
          check yesterday recharge event LOL, they remove recharge rebate while usually it comes along with the recharge gift pack and also they remove the BB reward from one time recharge gift, its amazing how they even nerf this recharge event and instead of trying to keep their players from playing but they push them away even a casher.
          yeah... you know what? I think they did that survey to see what we like the most so they can take it away from the game...

Comment

Working...
          X