Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YO devs.. that eud arena.. I have the best idea here....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YO devs.. that eud arena.. I have the best idea here....

Hey devs and mentors.... read this as a beg version of me... happens rare so do enjoy

Can you guys please PLEASE change the setup in eud arena? we need a skip button like in solo toon arena. If it takes that you guys change so all 3 eud's fight in one big fight... so be it but please PLEASE give us a skip/fast forward button. I promise I will be nice rest of the year and not challenge the censor part in chat

Lotte
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

ill agree that. some of those fights takes way too long.

Comment

You can't skip anything that involves another player, so this isn't going to happen. I've wanted a surrender button for a long time, which would be a partial solution, but there's no way to skip a pvp match.

Comment

solution. the suiside button. simple, yet elegant. and would be used. alot
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Call it something more elegant: "I lose, now pi.ss off" button

Comment

Or, the "I'm f<beep>ed because I didn't spend enough" button.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
              Hey devs and mentors.... read this as a beg version of me... happens rare so do enjoy

Can you guys please PLEASE change the setup in eud arena? we need a skip button like in solo toon arena. If it takes that you guys change so all 3 eud's fight in one big fight... so be it but please PLEASE give us a skip/fast forward button. I promise I will be nice rest of the year and not challenge the censor part in chat

Lotte
              You have my vote on that, although I highly doubt it will ever come. You can already start challenging the censor part. lol
              Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
              Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Working...
              X