X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ff7med
    started a topic little help with knight

little help with knight

hi huys i play in a greek server patch 2.1 still there ,soon 3.1. i play a long time time with ewd and use an eve. would it be better if i switch to crit and if yes how to do it. all my gems are patk,mdef,pdef,hp. here are my stats and some photo.
    patk:37419
    pdef:29941
    matk:7807
    mdef:21689
    crit:910
    block:3209
    hp:134237
    troops:2262

astrals :block lvl 7,patk lvl 8, mdef lvl 7, pdef lvl 7, ewd lvl 9, goddess blessing lvl 9, regeneration lvl 4, deflection lvl 8

Click image for larger version

Name:	LegendOnline160528090730.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	1782167Click image for larger version

Name:	LegendOnline160528091040.jpeg
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	1782168Click image for larger version

Name:	LegendOnline160528092822.jpeg
Size:	183.7 KB
ID:	1782169

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Your "off" atk stat is basically just a junk stat, with the only use I'm aware of being the titan bleed, like Alsatia mentioned.
    It would be a major disadvantage if the game ever used your matk stat in place of your patk, and a massive advantage if it added the two, so it's highly unlikely that it gets used at all anywhere else. With the titan skill, you can see it has 2 separate effects, so it makes sense in that one case.

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by ff7med View Post
    so from what you say i suppose that matk of your hero is counted too and by increasing it means more damage? or doesnt it work like this?
    I do not believe so no.

Though I suppose its possible for merge slyphs? I haven't seen anyone confirm one way or another.

However, the titan bleed uses both Patk & Matk for bleeds, so if you can increase both without detriment to the other, it should yield higher damage for those. Not really sure if that would be worth it though.

Leave a comment:

• ff7med
    replied
    so from what you say i suppose that matk of your hero is counted too and by increasing it means more damage? or doesnt it work like this?

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    that means that for a knight a physical attack sylph is better?
    No. If you are a knight/archer and using an Matk slyph, your Patk will be converted into Matk once you awaken. The reverse is also true for mages.

Which slyph you wish to use is largely a choice.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    No. The higher of your Matk or Patk gets added to the sylph's Matk and Patk, so it doesn't matter.

Leave a comment:

• ff7med
    replied
    that means that for a knight a physical attack sylph is better?

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    when you are in a pvp fight and your opponent is in sylph mode, your defences dont count? do only resistances count? and what happens in hero mode?
    When you awaken, your sylph stats are added to your hero stats, including defense, so you not only improve your damage (and can change type), but you also take less damage. Doing sylph attacks on someone who's not awakened tends to do a lot more damage, and not just because of resistance.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    It counts. All sylphs do magic or physical damage. It is just that the multipliers are so psycho (especially the delphics) that it doesn't matter all that much, and it becomes a resistance and resistance reduction fight.

Leave a comment:

• ff7med
    replied
    when you are in a pvp fight and your opponent is in sylph mode, your defences dont count? do only resistances count? and what happens in hero mode?

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    could i switch my def astrals and illusion and hp or deflection? whats your opinion?
    At your current stats, the def astrals are definitely worth it. Illusion, deflection, and other non-stat ones won't be as useful. Later on, when you're dealing with stats in the 100k range, the stat astrals become much less useful.

Leave a comment:

• ff7med
    replied
    could i switch my def astrals and put illusion and hp or deflection? whats your opinion?

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    yes you are right my mdef is lacking a little... how could i make it a little better for now?
    Not that much you can do, it's just a question of trading mdef for something else. You can get higher BR by putting all your gems into pdef, but then you are vulnerable to magic. I'd try to keep your mdef around 75% of pdef - you can convert a gem or two if you find yourself too far below (or above) that rate.

Leave a comment:

• ff7med
    replied
    yes you are right my mdef is lacking a little... how could i make it a little better for now?

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    I generally prefer Patk > crit > HP > Pdef >= Mdef >= block.

As a knight you get some pretty heavy HP & Pdef passives. The obvious downside is that it can leave your Mdef quite lacking you skip on it altogether.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X