Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage

damage in dragon and world boss half of what it was last week

Originally posted by llivetorace View Post
    damage in dragon and world boss half of what it was last week
    Dims run out? ie. Less res Reduce?

Comment

none of that has changed in fact with the last event added battle resistance . mpd pvp seem fine but definitely a big reduction in WB and dragon other knight hood archers having same problem

Comment

Yeah, they changed Hunting Leader - with the usual no mention of it in maintenance notes.

Comment

Originally posted by R245474509 View Post
          Yeah, they changed Hunting Leader - with the usual no mention of it in maintenance notes.
          This, proc rate was dropped.
          East coast archer.

Comment

so now i get out damaged by toons with 100k less PATK in world boss thanks R2 may the worlds biggest bird take the worlds biggest **** right on all your heads

Comment

Originally posted by llivetorace View Post
              so now i get out damaged by toons with 100k less PATK in world boss thanks R2 may the worlds biggest bird take the worlds biggest **** right on all your heads
              Wasn't it broken before though? Seems like it was proc-ing nearly every time before, when it's supposed to be 20%. As usual, they should have mentioned it was getting fixed, but you had a nice huge advantage for a while, so hardly a reason to complain that much.

This does explain why my team's DI runs slowed down after we had been getting so close to beating 18, though.

Comment

Working...
              X