Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Second Question: About Recharge for Bound Balen, is it Only Place to get it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Question: About Recharge for Bound Balen, is it Only Place to get it?

Today I recharge cause of "Balen Lode" and than I went to another server to check what else happen to "Recharge Single Gift (One Time Recharge)" found out there No Bound Balen on this event.
    First was Balen Lode (tht has Bound Balen, Balen & Rewards etc)
    Second was Single Recharge Gift (Only give you Rewards Item like Last Time but seem what I see No Bound Balen)
    Wonder is it only Place to get Bound Balen in "Balen Lode", cause I know there are Player don't Recharge alot to get Bound Balen for explain for Recharge Prize until Recharge Single Gift comes
    can get Bound Balen at the same time but different amount to Recharge. But now what I see for this look like Things Change, No Bound Balen in Recharge Single Gift hard to Recharge for Recharge Prize w/ great deal

so what do you think you guys (other player idea) & friends, which is better. I know Balen Lode but still there should give the Recharge Single Gift w/ Bound Balen and than rewards at the same time.

# 1Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	2
Size:	765.1 KB
ID:	1782313
    # 2Click image for larger version

Name:	-S54  Starford Fortress Wartune at R2Games.com4.png
Views:	2
Size:	749.1 KB
ID:	1782314

Like something like this if you image Clothing Shard is Bound Balen replace, still the best way to choose which rewards even it's different item but still best is Bound Balen in both A & B
    (If you get what I mean, that's the best part while Recharge Prize still here or other new stuff come like Debated Recharge & not like that pics show #2 even gold is there other item is good but I still think Bound Balen is Important compare to gold, isn't that right friends)

# 3Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	663.8 KB
ID:	1782315
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 06-03-2016, 01:11 PM.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

You can get bound balen everywhere. In Dimension Wars, in Guild Blessing, in Spire, in the login rewards.

EVERYWHERE.

Stop spending money to get bound balens...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      You can get bound balen everywhere. In Dimension Wars, in Guild Blessing, in Spire, in the login rewards.

EVERYWHERE.

yeah right... how much it would take to get 60 000 bbs?

Comment

And why would you want 60k BB? The merged sylph is balens only, not BB.

That said, I do have 73k BB, give or take.

Comment

EVERYWHERE.

Are you crazy? This is like 10 bound balens a day max! And login rewards give you 200 weekly yeah.,

Comment

Not in the slightest.

1200 from a rare mine, 480 from a normal mine.

Multiples of 2 from Guild Blessing.

Multiples of 3 from NM Spire chests.

Like I said, I have abour 73k balens. I have been spending some on fashion cores, lucky charms and L3 will crystals from the Wild Shop, but generally getting more than I feel obliged to use.

Oh, Archeology gives some, too, but not enough to warrant gunning for them unless you are also looking for something else in the same map. What Archeology DOES give in good numbers is expert dimension chests, which gives you continual dimensions to search for mines in.

Comment

Unless you are really lucky or have the time to search the whole floor of every dim you do, I don't count on getting many balens from mines.

And once you become knighted, you will want all the bound balens you can get your hands on.

Comment

And why would you want 60k BB? The merged sylph is balens only, not BB.

That said, I do have 73k BB, give or take.
                have you try? now u can use bbs (I think thats why R2 is removing bbs from recharge bonus)

Comment

There was a rumour to that effect but was reported to be a fake.

Comment

There was a rumour to that effect but was reported to be a fake.
                    I just asked about that, and turns out it is true. It's also likely to be the reason why bound balens are now not included in cash events.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Oh goody! I can lay my hands on a merged sylph now. Hehehe. I wonder how many people in my server just wet themselves in utter terror.

Ahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! AAAAAAahhahahahhahahaha! *evilgasms*

Comment

Oh goody! I can lay my hands on a merged sylph now. Hehehe. I wonder how many people in my server just wet themselves in utter terror.

Ahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! AAAAAAahhahahahhahahaha! *evilgasms*
                        Um....... *backs away slowly* okay....

More on topic, I've heard several cases of people using BB's as well, but I haven't seen anyone confirm it in any recent time frame. Most everyone who made it, made it months ago.

Would be nice to get a recent confirmation.

Comment

Made it with BB 1 month ago, friend made it with BB last monday.
                          East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                          X