Guild or Server Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild or Server Change

I play in Server S394 w/ the Fairy Tail Guild. Sadly, very few people actually participate in the Guild. I have 2 questions. How do I communicate with someone that I am not a friend with in order to join their Guild ?? OR, can I change servers & move my character to a server in the United States ?? The last request is really not what I want to do. However, with no one to assist me in my Guild, my progress is VERY LIMITED. Can you help ???

Originally posted by DiscGolfGuru View Post
    I play in Server S394 w/ the Fairy Tail Guild. Sadly, very few people actually participate in the Guild. I have 2 questions. How do I communicate with someone that I am not a friend with in order to join their Guild ?? OR, can I change servers & move my character to a server in the United States ?? The last request is really not what I want to do. However, with no one to assist me in my Guild, my progress is VERY LIMITED. Can you help ???

My thoughts, help lower players out to possibly get up to speed with you and then you will have a run crew. Find a time that people run consistently seems to help me.

The last thing you ask about, "moving characters" can't be done, so you'd possibly just need to either start new on a new server, of reach out and help others to help you.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

"Help lower level"..this statement would be for laughs if it wasn't sad. Game itself rejects lower levels and leaves them bare naked with nothing to rely on. I helped myself a lot of lowbies when i was playing with dungeons to get gear or arena runs or just killing mobs in wilds. When changes were made in this game and especially arena matching f...d up lots of them quit saying "i cant play like this anymore". When events were made almost impossible to be done fully and get chest rewards being a low level become not just a burden but "mission pointless". Just think how would a new guy feel when he enters this game, sees people with enormous battle rating and realises that while they made this br with lots of time but still in more player friendly environment than him and that he will need decades (wish i was exaggerating) to be like this just do the math...

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        My thoughts, help lower players out to possibly get up to speed with you and then you will have a run crew. Find a time that people run consistently seems to help me.

The last thing you ask about, "moving characters" can't be done, so you'd possibly just need to either start new on a new server, of reach out and help others to help you.
        First off read what the OP was asking - u never even answered 1 of the damn questions they where askin!!!!!! and you get benefits for that kind of response.

To DiscGolfGuru - what u need to do is speak in WC, and see if the person you are speaking of answers you, them select there name/click on it and start a PM conversation

Comment

Ellislsd: THANK YOU for actually answering my question. I had forgot about World Chat. Now I know how to contact the Guild Master. I have plenty of friends in a Guild that I would like to join & now I know how to get to the GM. Thanks again. I should add that I have "Helped Others" for almost 3 years. My current Guild has 8-10 actual players that are online 4-5 hours daily. I'm old & retired & I play about 10-12 hours per day.
          Last edited by DiscGolfGuru; 06-03-2016, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rescueyou View Post
            I helped myself a lot of lowbies...
            Why did I read that as "I help myself TO a lot of lowbies..."?

Comment

Working...
            X