Majestic Stingray

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majestic Stingray

Today i opened the mount shop to see what type of new mounts are there and i saw this one for 1200 mystery stones so my question is: Is the mount the same from the synthesize or a diffarent one with the same skin?
    Becouse from the synthesize it can be quite expensive and its just 360 beast soul from the mount shop and if i buy it from the mount shop does it fly becouse in the description it dosent show fly as a skill.

Originally posted by gh0ul View Post
    Today i opened the mount shop to see what type of new mounts are there and i saw this one for 1200 mystery stones so my question is: Is the mount the same from the synthesize or a diffarent one with the same skin?
    Becouse from the synthesize it can be quite expensive and its just 360 beast soul from the mount shop and if i buy it from the mount shop does it fly becouse in the description it dosent show fly as a skill.

They are one and the same. Most just go for the wilds one for free using mystery stones and save up Beast Souls for others not obtainable that way. Personal preference I suppose.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Most go for the sting ray in the mystery stones because it is the logical choice with limited resources. Mystery stones are easier to get and pretty much only used to craft the stingray. This is because the wilds shop for the most part is a terrible use of mystery stones. Now after you craft the stingray once you can keep recrafting it to obtain 120 beast souls.

Comment

Agreed, beast souls are one of the most valuable resources in the game, so spending them on the stingray when you could be collecting mystery stones to earn it, and then gain more beast souls, is just a bad idea.

Comment

So how can i know which mount from the shop is able to fly than?

Comment

If you want to know what mounts fly, then the best place to look is the stables. if you scroll over each mount, regardless of having activated it or not, you can see if a given mount has the flight ability. In general though, if a mount has large wings, is sea/fish related, makes sense to have flight (such as the broom, flying carpet, or cloud), or is the hyperbike or rocket, then it flies.
            Last edited by Zeak42; 06-08-2016, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X