loss of BR, after reset ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loss of BR, after reset ?

anyone find there BR less after the game reset? by 200,000? I have been at 4.25 mil, and now iam down to 4.05 mil. I went thru my hero, checked my Sylph's, checked my Eudaemon, even went thru and checked my dimension's, both still there. I spun my blessing wheel, full 200% (collected reward for doing it). now Iam wondering if thats the issue? anyone else have or heard of a bug/ glitch with the blessing wheel
    ? loss of 200,000 BR is alot, in a game where iam clawing my way to add 20,000 in a week. and iam not going to file a "ticket", I dont have a "screenshot"! just find it baffling, how! only thing I came up with, the blessing wheel, it didnt advance my BR 200%. hmmm
    "SARA"
    S76 BORUGHAM FOREST
    FIREDRAGON GUILD

GUILDMASTER

I know a bunch of people have seen weird shifts in BR, and it's usually due to the eudaemon BR suddenly being calculated wrong. A refresh usually fixes that. As far as I've seen, your and your eudaemon's stats are always displaying correctly, it's just the summed-up BR that's wrong.

This particular case might be something different, I can't say for sure, but always refresh if you didn't already, to make sure it's not just some calculation error.

Comment

yup, its very odd. for me the game resets at 9:00pm, as soon it resets, I refresh, then go straight to Blessing Wheel, then I went to Euadomon and started working on upgrading her gem's making a couple lvl. 9 & 10 & 11's, put them in place, expecting to see a slight increase in BR and was at a loss for words to see that I had lost 200,000, at that point I stopped and went thru my game to see if I did anything wrong, i even checked my mounts, the ones that have expiration date. cant be 100% sure, but only thing I can come up with is the blessing wheel, game is frustrating enough, going up against players who have 10 mil + BR with there red sylphs and knighted in battleground (they should have there own)
      or arena .......and now, after it's been a few hours, I'am doing my 15 Arena battles and have noticed, I have no, startup rage, I need to use single shot twice to build up enough rage to use Lunatic. this game is starting to get sad.
      Last edited by Sara*; 06-08-2016, 12:45 PM.
      "SARA"
      S76 BORUGHAM FOREST
      FIREDRAGON GUILD

GUILDMASTER

Comment

malaboy 34

Comment

alguem fala portugues

Comment

.and now, after it's been a few hours, I'am doing my 15 Arena battles and have noticed, I have no, startup rage, I need to use single shot twice to build up enough rage to use Lunatic. this game is starting to get sad.
            "SARA"
            S76 BORUGHAM FOREST
            FIREDRAGON GUILD

GUILDMASTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sara* View Post
              anyone find there BR less after the game reset? by 200,000? I have been at 4.25 mil, and now iam down to 4.05 mil. I went thru my hero, checked my Sylph's, checked my Eudaemon, even went thru and checked my dimension's, both still there. I spun my blessing wheel, full 200% (collected reward for doing it). now Iam wondering if thats the issue? anyone else have or heard of a bug/ glitch with the blessing wheel
              ? loss of 200,000 BR is alot, in a game where iam clawing my way to add 20,000 in a week. and iam not going to file a "ticket", I dont have a "screenshot"! just find it baffling, how! only thing I came up with, the blessing wheel, it didnt advance my BR 200%. hmmm
              its not 200% of your stats its 200 % of your academy stats, totaly different lol.
              BuzzKill
              Shadow Vale

Comment

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
                its not 200% of your stats its 200 % of your academy stats, totaly different lol.
                I'am aware of that. it offers no explanation on how I lost 200,000 BR after last night's reset.
                "SARA"
                S76 BORUGHAM FOREST
                FIREDRAGON GUILD

GUILDMASTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sara* View Post
                  I'am aware of that. it offers no explanation on how I lost 200,000 BR after last night's reset.
                  Did you relog before re-spinning your blessing wheel? It can give graphical glitches.

Also, losing 200k BR isn't really telling for much, your eud will contribute anywhere from 40-70% your BR (depending on its strength), so the 'real' loss is probably much less than that. But yea, not relogging before spinning would be my guess.

Comment

Since it's now impossible to remove the clothing that gives you starting rage, you're definitely in some sort of bug situation. Depending on your base stats, clothes could easily account for that 200k BR.

Not much to do except submit a ticket, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X