Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune and customer care.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune and customer care.

We have to admire to a certain extent the developers of 7Road and the people from R2. They have studied and grasp the essence of human greed. Well done guys. Any business deserves to get payment for their efforts and service. But... what service are we talking about exactly? There is one simple thing that you could do for all of us to enjoy the game a lot more. And I am not talking about cutting down prices, I am not a casher after all. If I was a casher, I would be filing an everyday ticket for the lack of interest on properly developing the game. To cut the story short, one thing most of us suffer from is.... yes, you guessed it... LAG. Well, there is a simple solution to it. No, I am not buying a new PC. 7Road should be focusing on releasing a proper client with incorporated resources and that will solve the lag issue forever. After all it is a simple browser game. Some might say that my PC is old, that my connection is slow and so on. Well my connection is 80Mbps and my PC it is indeed old but, it can handle very well games like Lineage II and AION, which are full 3D and very rich in graphic rendering of light, shadows and active water and air. They simply provide their gamers with a very decent client. Could you please do something about this? It is not difficult and I know you can, you only have to want to do so.

Originally posted by grargen View Post
    but, it can handle very well games like Lineage II and AION, which are full 3D and very rich in graphic rendering of light, shadows and active water and air. They simply provide their gamers with a very decent client. Could you please do something about this? It is not difficult and I know you can, you only have to want to do so.
    Lineage II, AION, and wartune are very different games (all based on very different engines), and it's not really an accurate analogy to compare them in any sense.

The only real increase in performance we could see out of wartune would be a switch to HMTL5 encoding. The problem with this, is that the developers haven't even done that for the chinese version of the game, and it's not really something R2 could conceivably do on their own, especially since they keep importing patches from 7roads.

I'm totally on board with you, they should really start doing something, but that fix may not come in any recent time frame.

Comment

they wont switch to html 5 cuz none of the devs ave a braincell on even how to produce this game into html5 be too much work to even try and they will give up when they hit the first bug and it be left on the drawing board

Comment

I am not sure the words "customer care" belong in a place where such a thing neither exists nor is understood.

Comment

can't log in wartune, i already used www.************ website, i tried to log in many ways but can't log in with my old id and password, i am worried i will loose my toon character, pls advise

Comment

Originally posted by Kyaw Wunna View Post
            can't log in wartune, i already used www.************ website, i tried to log in many ways but can't log in with my old id and password, i am worried i will loose my toon character, pls advise
            Your issue has already been recognized and MemoryLane posted about it on the News and Events forum.

Comment

the dev's cant do *** matching still unfair all the events still lagging like hell ****** noobs only want money and dont optimize the gameplay.........

Comment

damn forum even lagg

Comment

Working...
                X