Refinement crystal question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refinement crystal question?

Hello,new patch give us MATK/PATK in our equipments...so my question is if I refine lvl 70 gears do I need to refine again lvl 80 gears stats or they stay same?
    I know echantment now stay when you finish legendary 70 gears also socketed gems stay too.
    Thanks

Originally posted by Snowl92 View Post
    Hello,new patch give us MATK/PATK in our equipments...so my question is if I refine lvl 70 gears do I need to refine again lvl 80 gears stats or they stay same?
    I know echantment now stay when you finish legendary 70 gears also socketed gems stay too.
    Thanks
    I believe refinements stay the same type, but upgrade in quality once you upgrade the item in question.

Comment

As I recall, your refined stats don't change at all, but if you refine again, they will all increase to the level of the new gear. So if you had 10-star stats on your level 70 gear, when you upgrade to 80, the bonuses stay the same, but if you refine even once, all the bonuses are increased to the 10-star level for 80s gear.

Comment

No. The stats increase to the L80 level. I did one for my Halidom when the thing first came out and it increased automatically to the higher 10 star stats of the L80 gear.

Comment

u keep everything.

Comment

Working...
          X