Do Not particiate Cross Server Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Not particiate Cross Server Guild Battle

Cross server guild battle has been going on for over 5 sessions, and R2 doesn't address the issue that its broken.

So why bother participating
    • Stacked Casher server balancing.
    • Blackscreen issues preventing users from continuing play while Cross Server GB is still ongoing
    • Tower glicthes prevent other team from atk giving those in tower invincibility
    • Lag increases drastically
    • Players cannot relogin due to game issues.

I would ask for a MOD to push this to R2 as the 2nd and 3rd point are common issues with the contest that R2 just overlooks.
    Tickets have been open but always ignored and put on back burner.

Otherwise this is a broken competition for the highest cashing guild.

I agree with everything you said there, they really need to fix those issues. Except -

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
    Stacked Casher server balancing.
    I have yet to see someone come up with a solution for that problem. If you cash too much, you/your server/your guild gets moved to another server/server-cluster or something? Not sure what could be done about that.

Comment

R2 has daily server data at the end of each night.
      • Take the current data
      • Check it weekly vs other servers
      • Compare cash/spending data
      • And determine if servers need merging or regrouping.

I believe R2 knows how to do this, they are also stacking some servers to bolster competition(spending).
      They should be able to de-cluster servers and un-merge them.
      Basically most new servers just get merged into another. They usually dont survive on its own.
      And new servers are just a promotion to get players to play/spend in the game, but you'll hit a wall there too.

But the reality is that its having an adverse effect since:
      • People's opinion of the game is changing sour
      • Less people are inclined to spend
      • Declining player attendance
      • Things are more expensive than other versions of the game (i.e. China Wartunes)
      • Bugs dont get addressed

I've seen servers get moved out, then moved into another cluster, then back into the original group, while others get moved out. So R2 is doing tweaking, but not necessarily logical ones.
      Last edited by Takashi007x; 06-19-2016, 12:59 AM.

Comment

I can forward the list from the first post. Merged servers can't be unmerged. We can't compare prices between versions, as they are based on markets in different countries, and this version is based on the US market. Not saying it's not expensive, locals for the other versions feel their prices are a bit high too. For the rest, I do see your point, and I don't disagree with it, it has all been said before.

I'm sure I'll be told to wait until after patch 5.8, as that seems to be the current trend when reporting issues, but I will do my best.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
          R2 has daily server data at the end of each night.
          • Take the current data
          • Check it weekly vs other servers
          • Compare cash/spending data
          • And determine if servers need merging or regrouping.

I believe R2 knows how to do this, they are also stacking some servers to bolster competition(spending).
          They should be able to de-cluster servers and un-merge them.
          Basically most new servers just get merged into another. They usually dont survive on its own.
          And new servers are just a promotion to get players to play/spend in the game, but you'll hit a wall there too.
          The problem with checking on a weekly basis, is that the spending is going to be rather variant.

Take 'Server A' - it has a decent amount of mid-moderate cashers, that it to say, cashing is going to be pretty sporadic.

Week 1 - Server A has an influx of spending, and is deemed for a merge.
          Week 2 - Server A has a reduced amount of spending, and is marked for a de-merge.
          Week 3 - See 'Week 1'

Things like this are going to cause some servers to never have a properly functioning server, and miss out on all weekly events (since it takes a full week to fully integrate a server once merged).

Cross server events are going to be a nightmare too. Servers will move in-and-out of server-clusters that independently have their own ranking.

For example, let's take 'Server B' in a Cross-Server-Guild-Battle format. Server B is a very high ranked server in their own server-cluster (in terms of BR/Strength), but it is a relatively low server in terms of cashing/BR compared to the other server-clusters.

Week 1 - Server B gets several of its guilds into the diamond/gold group.
          Week 2 - Server B guilds win their matches, and has a major influx of spending.
          Week 3 - Server B now is marked for a de-merge, and is placed in another-server cluster.

So what happens now, they don't get to finish CSGB at all? They kick guilds out of diamond/gold group in the new server cluster? They automatically move everyone else in the new server-cluster down several spots, making some servers/guilds lose their spots in the ranking?

I completely see what and where you're coming from, in terms of wanting some balance in the game. However, there are a thousand different examples I could give as to why your solution is an awful one. I can only pray they don't do anything remotely resembling it.

Comment

well r2 is giving us outland cross server GB event maybe r2 will abandon the current csgb for this new outland version as this outland one does look promising indeed

Comment

Working...
            X