End inspiration in cross server stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End inspiration in cross server stuff

Giving the option of cashing with either balens or bound balens for Titan Wars and War of Eternity is getting old. Let us compete with our toons the same way we do in battle grounds and Class Wars. This way everyone knows who's really on top and helps everyone make a better wager. Just a suggestion, but I think it's a good one.
    Onslaught
    Kabam s23
    Champions
    Level 80 mage
    87mil+ br

Originally posted by Onsy717 View Post
    Giving the option of cashing with either balens or bound balens for Titan Wars and War of Eternity is getting old. Let us compete with our toons the same way we do in battle grounds and Class Wars. This way everyone knows who's really on top and helps everyone make a better wager. Just a suggestion, but I think it's a good one.
    There are two problems with your idea.

1) It's a good idea, and R2 doesn't implement good ideas.
    2) It might cost R2 the slightest modicum of money and..... yea, enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Onsy717 View Post
      lol better wager hahahaha the top players talk about wagers in bg to see who is allowed to win in 1st place lmao so wagers is a big fix and totaly rigged

Comment

Working...
      X