Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

bi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bi

please bring back the old BI is so easy to do but now with this new patch the BI when you hit Lvl 13 is hard the boss you face is too strong

Originally posted by anything4 View Post
    please bring back the old BI is so easy to do but now with this new patch the BI when you hit Lvl 13 is hard the boss you face is too strong
    old BI was only 6 bosses, now u can reach 13 so why do you complaign? you will get far more golf from this new BI.

Comment

It's ok, but please fix the lag!!!
      S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Would be desirable to bring back the sylph equipment shards for reward.
        Other than that, I'd love this new BI. Much better than before.
        And I love the egg smash part. lol

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
          Would be desirable to bring back the sylph equipment shards for reward.
          Other than that, I'd love this new BI. Much better than before.
          And I love the egg smash part. lol
          Sylph equip shards? How many of those do you need? To help out newer players, they should drop the synth requirement to 100 shards or less, but those things are completely useless once you've equipped all your sylphs.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            Sylph equip shards? How many of those do you need? To help out newer players, they should drop the synth requirement to 100 shards or less, but those things are completely useless once you've equipped all your sylphs.
            selling for gold on me & still need them on alt

Comment

Originally posted by anything4 View Post

If its too hard you are too weak...you are still getting double the rewards you used to get

Comment

Working...
              X