Voyage Ship cooldown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voyage Ship cooldown

I noted that a voyage is ending in 30 minutes, so I come back and there's a cooldown on top of the voyage time. So annoying. Could you just add the 10 minutes to the voyage time? It would make it so much easier for players to know when the ship can be used again. "Voyage done! Great! I.. still have to wait 10 more minutes".

I agree. I saw my voyage had ended and went in to do another, then saw it has still another 10 minutes to go. Its annoying. Overall its a nice addition to the game though.

Comment

Not really... only 5 voyages per day and very little to buy in the shops. There is one nice class of items in there, but I won't mention them because then devs WILL nerf it.

Comment

A lot of the rewards are further evidence that the game devs have no understanding of the actual game. Henna sells for 900 coins for 30? When you can get 20 times as much for minimal effort in the same time frame?

It's nice to have a source of some items that were previously only available in events, though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          A lot of the rewards are further evidence that the game devs have no understanding of the actual game. Henna sells for 900 coins for 30? When you can get 20 times as much for minimal effort in the same time frame?

It's nice to have a source of some items that were previously only available in events, though.

why even bother typing they dont even watch the forums hahahah they made a survey about outland contest... and its NOT EVEN YET released ... this goes beyond the age of 5

Comment

Actually, I noticed something weird about ship "resting". I left the game for several hours with an active voyage, and when I came back, the ship was still "resting". It may be something that only counts down while you're online, or maybe just randomly happens, but I'd guess the former. Either way it's stupid and annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              Actually, I noticed something weird about ship "resting". I left the game for several hours with an active voyage, and when I came back, the ship was still "resting". It may be something that only counts down while you're online, or maybe just randomly happens, but I'd guess the former. Either way it's stupid and annoying.
              That is stupid if you have to be online for the resting to count. Just another way they trying to make you still online more.

Comment

You HAVE to be online 10 minutes for the ship cooldown. That's so annoying. Say you have 30 minutes left on your voyage; you come back an hour later and you still have to wait 10 more minutes for the ship "resting". Why does a ship need to rest? Why add an intentionally frustrating element?

Comment

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
                  Why does a ship need to rest?
                  the crew are tired and need to restock supplies for the next trip lol
                  IGN: whitewolf
                  Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                  Guild: OUTCASTS
                  Class: Archer

Comment

And the crew isn't capable to do it on it's own and need you to be online for it. :P

Comment

Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
                      why even bother typing they dont even watch the forums hahahah they made a survey about outland contest... and its NOT EVEN YET released ... this goes beyond the age of 5
                      It goes beyond the age of the prehistoric man with 0% brain functioning.
                      Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
                      Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Working...
                      X