Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily tree harvest should give resources, not seeds!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily tree harvest should give resources, not seeds!!!

Now tree of ancients on farm gives 2 level 5 seeds per day, but those seeds require 12 hours to plant and occupy inventory space!!!
    There's really no need of giving them in the form of seeds. We have no resource overflow from instantly harvesting such small amount of resources.
    Please change it back to instant harvest of the resources (bound balens, gold, daru, kyanite, exp) instead of giving us the seeds. Thank you!!!

Considering it never gave bb before, and those are hard to acquire anywhere else, I'm willing to accept the seeds. What you propose would be nice, but it's unlikely they would include the bb rewards that way.

Comment

Before patch 2.0 (November 2013), daily tree harvest was for vouchers.
      They converted the vouchers to bb's in the patch.
      Now it just makes sense to do the same harvest of bb's.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        Before patch 2.0 (November 2013), daily tree harvest was for vouchers.
        They converted the vouchers to bb's in the patch.
        Now it just makes sense to do the same harvest of bb's.
        OK, fair point, I had forgotten about the vouchers from the tree. They were promptly removed from the tree once vouchers were converted to bbs, though, so I stand by my opinion they wouldn't give us bb directly from it.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
          Now tree of ancients on farm gives 2 level 5 seeds per day, but those seeds require 12 hours to plant and occupy inventory space!!!
          There's really no need of giving them in the form of seeds. We have no resource overflow from instantly harvesting such small amount of resources.
          Please change it back to instant harvest of the resources (bound balens, gold, daru, kyanite, exp) instead of giving us the seeds. Thank you!!!
          If you're not happy with the given seeds then you can always sell them. I do agree with you that resources are better to get instead of the seeds, but forget that you will ever get bb of it. lol
          Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
          Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

it does give voucher seeds to thou. rare thou.
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
            X