Mages problem in turn based combat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mages problem in turn based combat

Honestly tired of the sorcerers, lose progress in PvP or dueling arena, and this is due to the fact that the magicians very long cooldown, and just simply a magician hard time to use before the enemy uses as a result of this, the enemy (archer or knight ) makes 2 turns in a row, therefore, propose to reduce the cooldown of lightning.

At the moment is it that Archer and Knight can alternately be used continuously without losing the ability to move, while the magicians of the shortage of cheap second in consumption rage skill and low on cd is simply no
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
    Honestly tired of the sorcerers, lose progress in PvP or dueling arena, and this is due to the fact that the magicians very long cooldown, and just simply a magician hard time to use before the enemy uses as a result of this, the enemy (archer or knight ) makes 2 turns in a row, therefore, propose to reduce the cooldown of lightning.

At the moment is it that Archer and Knight can alternately be used continuously without losing the ability to move, while the magicians of the shortage of cheap second in consumption rage skill and low on cd is simply no
    LOL the highest cooldown time goes to knights we are the slowest
    mages run in circles around me
    ur thunder (not to be mistaken with thunderer the one after delphic thunder) skill thats the lightning bolt attack has 1 CD time our slasher (knights first move) has 5 seconds cool down time
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-02-2012, 03:17 AM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Because mages dont have 3 AOE attacks they can use to kill the troops on the other side of the field where Knights have to chew through them and archers have to luck through them. Just sayin

Comment

???
        To slow?
        I thought it still count as fast cooldown.

Well, for rain and meteor you can count it as slow.
        But, if you already got initial 30 rage. Start battle with rain, next bolt, following by meteor, you can use rain right away after meteor.
        The next round is up to you.
        With that order you can ignore the cooldown section, right?
        I always do that.

And play with hotkey, not mouse. When it's already blank, just press you hotkey, don't wait until the screen complete.
        (just saying if you already know)
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

Lol, slow he said... Rain of Fire, Bolt, Meteor, Bolt, Rain of Fire... grind and repeat...
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

first read carefully and then comment on

And dude with this awesome post:

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            Lol, slow he said... Rain of Fire, Bolt, Meteor, Bolt, Rain of Fire... grind and repeat...
            30 (if u have full pvp set ye?) -16+8(if u have pass)-30=? = -6

dude dont comment anywhere else, every yr post only disinformation
            Last edited by akirayama0ka; 12-02-2012, 02:55 AM.
            class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

seriously? you don't know that mages get 2 rage per attack on an enemy?

Comment

first read carefully and then comment on

And dude with this awesome post:

30 (if u have full pvp set ye?) -16+8(if u have pass)-30=? = -6

get PVE set
                and get 10 rage per attack and join attack force like knights duh

Knights slasher skill (the first skill just like the lightning bolt mages got)

Click image for larger version

Name:	slasher.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	1662622

Mages lightning bolt

Click image for larger version

Name:	lightning.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	1662623
                the CD for lightning is the minimum possible
                Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-02-2012, 03:53 AM.
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Seldreig View Post
                  seriously? you don't know that mages get 2 rage per attack on an enemy?
                  OMG u noob or joking

im with set 30 rage, start ROF - 16+2(with pass) = 16 rage, then bolt +6 +2(with pass) 24 rage ??? then what? meteor cost 30 rage, so again bolt bcs ROF CD, but i cant bolt use faster then opponent use second skill bcs my CD longer, so i can miss turn o must hit autoattack

Facepalm ppl who never played for mages dont comment pls

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  get PVE set
                  and get 10 rage per attack and join attack force like knights duh
                  what i want to do else GURU? with PVE set vs PVP set for what? for balance broken balance?

n slash 5 sec if dont wrong, ye? so strike +6 skash -0rage with passive, its non stop spam and never lose turn

1 sec its long time for PVP everywhere , try games like dota lol hon etc, where no places for slowpokes

i have 1 sec between skill use, when other cd or need rage, in same time archers n knights havent any requirments for use skills

i played for knight n play for mage, i know what i say about
                  Last edited by akirayama0ka; 12-02-2012, 03:24 AM.
                  class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

OMG u noob or joking

im with set 30 rage, start ROF - 16+2(with pass) = 16 rage, then bolt +6 +2(with pass) 24 rage ??? then what? meteor cost 30 rage, so again bolt bcs ROF CD, but i cant bolt use faster then opponent use second skill bcs my CD longer, so i can miss turn o must hit autoattack

Facepalm ppl who never played for mages dont comment pls

what i want to do else GURU? with PVE set vs PVP set for what? for balance broken balance?

n slash 5 sec if dont wrong, ye? so strike +6 skash -0rage with passive, its non stop spam and never lose turn

1 sec its long time for PVP everywhere , try games like dota lol hon etc, where no places for slowpokes

i have 1 sec between skill use, when other cd or need rage, in same time archers n knights havent any requirments for use skills

i played for knight n play for mage, i know what i say about
                    are u completely gone bonkers?

lightning bolt consumers no rage it gives rage

+6 per attack and 2 points when u deal damage to enemy

we knights can't spam the slasher only mages and archers can spam all they want on their rage giving attacks

also who said PVE set is weak are u insane

PVE orange set is stronger than PVP set

I HAVE PLAYED MAGE AND TRUST ME FROM THE WAY UR TALKING I THINK U HAVE YET TO REALIZE A MAGE POTENTIAL
                    people are saying mages are OP and ur saying they are weak LOL

play a mage properly i think i can play better mage than u lol
                    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-02-2012, 03:52 AM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

are u completely gone bonkers?

lightning bolt consumers no rage it gives rage

+6 per attack and 2 points when u deal damage to enemy

we knights can't spam the slasher only mages and archers can spam all they want on their rage giving attacks
                      u idiot or u blind ?

also who said PVE set is weak are u insane

PVE orange set is stronger than PVP set
                      nice joke dude, or u mean 45 pvp vs 50 pve?

I HAVE PLAYED MAGE AND TRUST ME FROM THE WAY UR TALKING I THINK U HAVE YET TO REALIZE A MAGE POTENTIAL
                      people are saying mages are OP and ur saying they are weak LOL

play a mage properly i think i can play better mage than u lol
                      where i wrote that mages weak? when u link me where i wrote this, we will continue this discuss ok?

im top 3 of mages on my server, even with 7lvl diff between othe mages, im talking about lose turn in battle, but u so stupid that cant understand it
                      class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

i play a mage, its nice. i would say its not really the lightning bolt but how the other skills are used together which eventually leads to a missed turn on mages part. like the regen per round one seems to take 2 turns to cast sometimes. but that could happen to any class, you want to use a skill other then your basic but it ends its cd right at the limit of your skill selection for that turn so it does default no skill attack for the turn. i've had it happen a few times where some classes get another turn to use a totally diff skill then just used an still haven't used the one selected. but only when mixing in suntoria or other skills which are about to hit cd but not in enough time to actually be on a turn or before it decides to do the "no skill default atk"

Comment

Right... you have not played a mage, aside your first one here, I get it.Taking that you have Heart Elemental level 2, gaining 2 rage every time you damage an enemy. And during Arena Ranking Duels...

PvP set (30): RoF -16 +12 = 26, Bolt +8 = 34, Meteor -30 +12 (at least) = 16. By now, if the enemy's troops aren't dead yet, you can continue smashing them with AoEs til they do. The remaining one is the opponent player's AI or real player in BG. Hit him/her with Bolt and gain rage for what you have left on your skill bar (Thunderer, Damnation...) or heal using Suntoria or Restoration.

That is taken you two are on the same BR and similar level of troops. If the opponent's troops haven't died by the time you throw in Meteor, you are screwed (well, unless the opponent's HP falls below 30% by then).

PvE set level 30 and above is even scarier (0): Bolt +8 +10, RoF -16 +12 +10 = 24, Bolt +8 +10 = 42, Meteor -30 +12 +10 = 34. Same applies with above, if troops aren't dead by then, you are also screwed. But then you can have all the rage you need for healing spells, Suntoria - 30 +10, Restoration -35 +10. Lack of rage would be regained by a single Bolt. Thunderer can also be used within 3 turns unless you got your rage stolen (Intercept).

Mages are strong when the opposing have more target to rain fire upon, and Mages need something to suck up damage for them because they are squishy. Don't expect to win any one on one fight unless yout BR is at least 3000+ higher than your enemy.

About the turn based combat, have you ever played Final Fantasy? The turn based combat of Wartune is similar to those that are in Final Fantasy. Imagine an invisible action bar that gets filled up every time you use a skill, Archers have the fastest speed of action, thus their bar get filled quicker. Mages have quite average speed, so they fire slower than Archers. Knights are the slowest. Still, depending on what skill you use, your action bar gets filled slower than usual. Because I don't know exactly how much time they need to charge or the correct skill priority of all classes, I can't give you detailed inforemation about this. However, I do know that a Thunderer have the charge time of an Arrow Strike and a Multi Shot, they can double skill on you before you throw it off. An auto attack and a Slasher can also be squeezed in during the charge time of a Thunderer, if you were wondering about Knights.

If you want another cheap cool down, cheap rage skill for Mages, then Archers and Knights need to be beefed up as well. It's unfair for them cause they don't have high Mdef.

And it is misinformation, not dis-. Learn English and go read carefully please. Can you also point out every of my misinformation while you're at it? Cause it seemed like you spent the time reading ALL OF THEM... or you just assumed it is misinformation because of this one time? Which of course, isn't something of the sort.
                          Last edited by DeathRiver; 12-02-2012, 06:04 AM. Reason: Some more info~~
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            Right... you have not played a mage, aside your first one here, I get it.Taking that you have Heart Elemental level 2, gaining 2 rage every time you damage an enemy. And during Arena Ranking Duels...

PvP set (30): RoF -16 +12 = 26, Bolt +8 = 34, Meteor -30 +12 (at least) = 16. By now, if the enemy's troops aren't dead yet, you can continue smashing them with AoEs til they do. The remaining one is the opponent player's AI or real player in BG. Hit him/her with Bolt and gain rage for what you have left on your skill bar (Thunderer, Damnation...) or heal using Suntoria or Restoration.

That is taken you two are on the same BR and similar level of troops. If the opponent's troops haven't died by the time you throw in Meteor, you are screwed (well, unless the opponent's HP falls below 30% by then).

PvE set level 30 and above is even scarier (0): Bolt +8 +10, RoF -16 +12 +10 = 24, Bolt +8 +10 = 42, Meteor -30 +12 +10 = 34. Same applies with above, if troops aren't dead by then, you are also screwed. But then you can have all the rage you need for healing spells, Suntoria - 30 +10, Restoration -35 +10. Lack of rage would be regained by a single Bolt. Thunderer can also be used within 3 turns unless you got your rage stolen (Intercept).

Mages are strong when the opposing have more target to rain fire upon, and Mages need something to suck up damage for them because they are squishy. Don't expect to win any one on one fight unless yout BR is at least 3000+ higher than your enemy.

About the turn based combat, have you ever played Final Fantasy? The turn based combat of Wartune is similar to those that are in Final Fantasy. Imagine an invisible action bar that gets filled up every time you use a skill, Archers have the fastest speed of action, thus their bar get filled quicker. Mages have quite average speed, so they fire slower than Archers. Knights are the slowest. Still, depending on what skill you use, your action bar gets filled slower than usual. Because I don't know exactly how much time they need to charge or the correct skill priority of all classes, I can't give you detailed inforemation about this. However, I do know that a Thunderer have the charge time of an Arrow Strike and a Multi Shot, they can double skill on you before you throw it off. An auto attack and a Slasher can also be squeezed in during the charge time of a Thunderer, if you were wondering about Knights.

If you want another cheap cool down, cheap rage skill for Mages, then Archers and Knights need to be beefed up as well. It's unfair for them cause they don't have high Mdef.

And it is misinformation, not dis-. Learn English and go read carefully please. Can you also point out every of my misinformation while you're at it? Cause it seemed like you spent the time reading ALL OF THEM... or you just assumed it is misinformation because of this one time? Which of course, isn't something of the sort.
                            do you read my first post? I took in Example 1 against 1, that at the start you can sdelat kombo not mean that it will be a combo spamming unlike knights and archers, expensive in cost rage skill great cd, Nenad me here to talk about megotaktike first then 2 seconds of the fight without you everyone knows that, you're now trying to impose what is needed to build pvp and how much we get angry when attacking several protivnikovb and draw attention to the problem described in the first post

thank you for already sick of playing for theoreticians other classes to listen sermons
                            class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

the only thing that mage lack is their HP n PDEF and vs single enemy w/o troops. the rest are good.
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X