Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Care about the players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Care about the players

Why do we have to sell eudaemons one by one? And ontop of that, when you sell an eudaemon, the window for it closes. In the inventory we can do whatever we want.
    In the mail we can sell 6 items at once, and the window doesn't close. Why, then, do we have to sell eudaemons one by one?

I agree the eud system needs to be changed. Couple of things I have found to make it easier and quicker is to use the keyboard control to open eud page back up and equip the kid after the last one you want to keep. That way, you don't have to keep going through several pages to get to the ones you want to sell.

Comment

they care about players ... some days ago when i was drunken and got nice rewards from the return event ... (im not allowed to post links here anymore^^) ... i wrote a thanks mail to support ... this was the fastest answer i ever got ... no joke i think theyy maybe just need some more nice optimistical humanous feedback sometimes ... or just a lie to be happy and keep on doin their jobs right ^^ night
      against devotion ^^

Comment

Working...
      X