My feedback of this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My feedback of this game

1.) New server for campers/nostalgic players/people who do not like eudaemons, where max level is 69 or no eudaemon. I am sure it will be popular

2.) You merge a month old servers with 2-5 month old servers, why not separate hiscores and solo arena for each server

I know the feeling when your month old server merges with 4 servers, it sucks. Opening hiscores and clicking on Player Strength and you do not find your name
    even when you were on second place and dropping from most honorable to 77th place. Well this can be avoided and maybe less people quit if they can still can
    compete with themselves in hiscores and in Arena. With this set-up merges are welcomed, not hated. You keep your hiscores and Arena but can team up with
    older servers
    IGN : Viking
    Class : Archer
    Type : F2P
    Server : 82
    Guild : RadixLecti
    Guild Rank : Officer
    Honor Rank : Crusader
    Battle Rating : 20k+
    Level: 50+

Originally posted by Valhalla69 View Post
    1.) New server for campers/nostalgic players/people who do not like eudaemons, where max level is 69 or no eudaemon. I am sure it will be popular
    Popular doesn't mean anything to R2 if it's not also profitable, which that would almost certainly not be. Campers rarely spend much. Ergo: not going to happen.

Originally posted by Valhalla69 View Post
    2.) You merge a month old servers with 2-5 month old servers, why not separate hiscores and solo arena for each server

I know the feeling when your month old server merges with 4 servers, it sucks. Opening hiscores and clicking on Player Strength and you do not find your name
    even when you were on second place and dropping from most honorable to 77th place. Well this can be avoided and maybe less people quit if they can still can
    compete with themselves in hiscores and in Arena. With this set-up merges are welcomed, not hated. You keep your hiscores and Arena but can team up with
    older servers
    It would be nice for a while, but eventually they have to merge everyone in, or it's not really a server rank, it's a rank among your "generation", more or less, and that becomes less and less meaningful over time.

Also, the game encourages competition, because that encourages spending. Separating out groups goes against that, so again, not going to happen.

Comment

Working...
    X