Mage restore skill pls help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage restore skill pls help

why does the restore skill for a mage heal for diff amounts each time its used it says restore 75% of magic dmg but sometimes it heals for 6.5k and others only 2k and thats in the same battle why does it do this?

If you are in a battle against The Pretty Floating Giant Eye, you will notice there are times when it debuffs you, cutting your PAtk, MAtk, PDef, MDef by half.

Any healing spells that involve the calculation of your current MAtk will be affected by this: Restore, Blessed Light.

If your case happens some where else, I don't have an explaination for it.

Please confirm when the decrement happens.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

against that eye and also other monsters and in pvp against players

Comment

Originally posted by R23119486 View Post
        against that eye and also other monsters and in pvp against players
        Hmm... can I ask you if you have Will Destroyer Astral? And tell me the amount of your Matk as well. Against the Eye, it's understandable to heal for 2k~, but during PvP is strange...
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Attacks and heals have a range from 90% to 110% of the baseline so every attack and heal doesnt produce the same number every time. So if you calculate the heal should be 4000 it could range from 3600 to 4400. Obviously debuffs would impact it as would crits.

Comment

yes i have will destroyer astral and my matk is 7.4k unbuffed (i dont use buffs in pvp) and to the other guy i understand the range but i doubt 6.5k to 2.5k (without debuff) is a realistic range correct me if im wrong

Comment

and also it has to be worded wrong and goes of matk not damage because healing for 6.5k would mean im doing over 9k dmg to what im fighting which i am not

Comment

Working...
              X