Test mob in cloud city

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test mob in cloud city

What do you guys think of the idea to be added a test mob somewhere in cloud city which you could decide how many health / def / atk it has and you will be able to test your skills/sylphs etc. And just in case someone adds too much hp the battle countinues like world boss you get 1 hit at the end
    I dont know it just seems like a good idead to me...

Originally posted by thatguy3232 View Post
    What do you guys think of the idea to be added a test mob somewhere in cloud city which you could decide how many health / def / atk it has and you will be able to test your skills/sylphs etc. And just in case someone adds too much hp the battle countinues like world boss you get 1 hit at the end
    I dont know it just seems like a good idead to me...
    The only way I would see it as worthwhile is if R2 added in some sophisticated recording mechanism. Which I highly doubt their ability to manufacture properly.

Fight duration
    Total Damage

Damage per second
    Number of skills
    Average skill damage
    Min damage from a single skill
    Max damage from a single skill

etc etc etc.

Even without all that, it.... might be alright.

Comment

It's an interesting idea, but it doesn't seem all that useful to me. The basics of combat are pretty well understood, so you could predict the outcome quite easily, given stats for atk, def, and hp. Crit & block are a bit of a wild card, but this might actually help compute a better formula.

It's the special skills/buffs/debuffs that make pve fights interesting, and making that stuff configurable would be pretty tricky, basically an in-game boss editor.

The primary use might be people testing to make sure skills work as advertised, and I'm not convinced the devs have a strong interest in letting people prove they messed up.

Comment

Working...
      X