Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

So its finaly all over? [miniclip/gamefuse]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So its finaly all over? [miniclip/gamefuse]

Anyone else getting this lol?

Click image for larger version

Name:	over.png
Views:	1
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	1782963

If that's true then why are they releasing new servers then? Also wouldn't there be some notice on the forums just like the rest of the games? They wouldn't be just posting it in game. They also wouldn't be allowing you to recharge anything if it was closing down. Quit the ** you dumb monkey.
    Last edited by nicobergman88; 07-14-2016, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Regardless, people are asking about the same thing on multiple facebook groups. So either OP has a large number of fake FB accounts or something is happening. Wouldn't be the first time I saw a game bleed its customers of money before closing down.

Comment

fyi this isnt a troll post lol

Comment

Originally posted by tunafan View Post
          Regardless, people are asking about the same thing on multiple facebook groups. So either OP has a large number of fake FB accounts or something is happening. Wouldn't be the first time I saw a game bleed its customers of money before closing down.
          I guess everything is possible but clearly this must be fake. It would be posted on the forum by now just like the rest of the games that they have closed down. Also why would they close down one of there flag ship titles? This and league of angels are like the money makers for this company. They are releasing a new server on the 15th. Why would they release one and shut down recharges on the 18th? It makes no sense at all. Maybe this is another publisher like aria games or something like that? Nothing adds up and this makes absolutely no sense for them doing this with out notice on forums first.

Funny thing is though. There was a guy that posted something about wartune closing down fairely soon and we will start to see a new game called Wartune 2 released by fall/winter. That guy could have been correct lol. I guess we have to wait for a mod confirm this with us.
          Last edited by nicobergman88; 07-15-2016, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Yes, that announcement came up on a miniclip server. But no such announcement on the R2 servers. So I wonder if it only applies to some servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Xelnatura View Post
              Yes, that announcement came up on a miniclip server. But no such announcement on the R2 servers. So I wonder if it only applies to some servers.
              \

Then it's probably for miniclip only. I remember they did the same thing with yahoo games. Basically they moved those players over here. So miniclip players are probably just going move over here now.

Comment

Miniclip is shutting down, we have no affiliation with them. They are under the Pro City service.

Comment

Yeh should of said its for miniclip R2 should buy us we have cashers still

Comment

Any chance the miniclip server can merge with someone?

Comment

anyone can confirm this isnt happening soon enough on r2 too ? lol

Comment

oh btw what will happen with players of miniclip+their acc's

Comment

From what I've read on the miniclip support page, they will let you know how they plan to proceed with that in the coming months. You're all welcome to discuss the situation here, but please do remember we can't answer any questions you have about miniclip or characters on miniclip as miniclip is not affiliated with R2.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            From what I've read on the miniclip support page, they will let you know how they plan to proceed with that in the coming months. You're all welcome to discuss the situation here, but please do remember we can't answer any questions you have about miniclip or characters on miniclip as miniclip is not affiliated with R2.
                            fair enough i just hope r2 wont end up like this ;p

Comment

Generally, there's a process that happens prior to a game closing here. First, new servers stop being released, sometimes followed by much larger merges. Then maintenance stops happening on a weekly basis, or even a monthly basis. And then we start worrying about the fate of the game. Even then, that's not a guarantee of imminent closure.

I have 2 new server launches to post later on, so we're still safe a while.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X