So its finaly all over? [miniclip/gamefuse]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    In order to "make it happen like before" your character would have to already exist on a server on a different platform, and then your login method changed. Yahoo Games characters always existed on Kabam, they just logged in through the Yahoo Games panel instead of through Kabam. The only thing that changed for them was how they logged in. No characters were moved, at all, to anywhere. I know this because I was here when it happened, I was the one who pushed for R2 to step in and talk to Kabam to do something because those characters already existed on Kabam servers. Kabam is the one who implemented the method to transfer, which wasn't a character transfer, it was an account transfer. Again, no characters were moved, just the method to log into those characters was changed.

That is where this issue stands right now- characters aren't being moved, so you can't log into those characters on any other platform. If your characters could be moved anywhere, and as of right now both of the companies involved are saying it is not possible, it wouldn't be to R2 anyway.

I was here to and I remember you or any other mod not doing anything but being just as frustrated as the playerbase.You didn't do anything but mention things you got from the playerbase ideas in the original thread telling them how easy the fix would be to some people you had access to . You do good as a mod and that's the extent of your power don't over toot your horn in something you didn't do. You were not the "ONE" who got it all started.

The same thing is happening here as it did yahoo maybe not the same technical but I guarantee r2 has the means to make it happen for the right price...not to mention every form of support is done by r2 regardless of platform. It comes down to money as always.

Comment

on this thing. peeps affected might wanna head on to procity. as they got good news for you...just sayin :P
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2016-08-08 at 06.02.44).png
Views:	1
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1726096

I am unable to post a link to the actual news article due to R2's censorship.

In any case, congrats to those effected and good luck.
        Last edited by Alsatia01; 08-08-2016, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Thank you for mentioning that Gimmikc, and thank you for the screenshot Alsatia.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

¨good call from porcity. now just hopin those affected did not allready quit over the depacle :P
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]165008[/ATTACH]

I am unable to post a link to the actual news article due to R2's censorship.

In any case, congrats to those effected and good luck.
              So does this mean that their character will be able to be transferred and keep all their old stats? Or just that they will be able to use the same login information as they do now? Kind of confusing the way they have that worded.

Comment

¨gotta go ask procity on that. Who knows

Still, better than nothing...well at least so far seems like it
                Kabam -57 Archer
                Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  So does this mean that their character will be able to be transferred and keep all their old stats? Or just that they will be able to use the same login information as they do now? Kind of confusing the way they have that worded.
                  As my understanding goes, ProficientCity is going to handle the transfer of characters and accounts themselves. Before the Gamefuse/miniclip servers go down, they will send you login information to their site, which will allow you to keep playing your current character.

To be more specific, you are getting a character transfer, and a new account to be associated with said character. Your old 'account' on miniclip/gamefuse/where-ever, will be obsolete. That is my current understanding.

Note - To any and all players who are effected by this, take extra care to make sure you do not accidentally delete the in-game mail which contains your login information. You probably won't get it sent a second time. From the sounds of it, you will not be able to play on the ProficientCity servers until after the current servers go down. This leads me to believe that they are not going to send the login information until relatively close to the server kill-time.

Good luck to all.
                  Last edited by Alsatia01; 08-09-2016, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Maybe not the best game but sudden stop to it is a bit sad. Really good news for these Wartune players.
                    I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
                    BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

Working...
                    X